Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Today is a special day!

Today is my amazing Hubby's birthday. B-t-dubs, I don't use adjectives like amazing, incredible, or unbelievable lightly.

Photobucket

He is the most incredible Hubby and the most unbelievable Daddy to our littles.

He is the most selfless person I know. I mean that too.

He always thinks of others first, how can we serve them, how can we help, how are they feeling. He cares.

He works so hard for our family. And for anybody he is serving.

He studies God's word and teaches it to our littles (and me :)) with zeal.

His priorities are so straight, it still amazes me. He always puts family above work. He does such great work for his job, works hard, and is so good. But if the family needs something, he's there. He comes to doctor appointments and never missed even one when I was pregnant, all four times. Not one.

Photobucket
{We made this for him for Father's Day this year and framed these pics :)}

He is sweet, sensitive, hilarious, silly, fun-loving, and so thoughtful. He (pretty much ;)) always has the exact right thing to say to me to help me through any situation. He is so encouraging.

He is handsome, cute, and hot. That's just a plus. ;) Refer to above pic for proof. ;)

He has taught himself how to be handy. And has saved us so much money, fixing pretty much everything himself. Electrical, plumbing, and all the odds and ends in between.

He makes me laugh to tears. And I tear up watching him with our little ones. He brings me a lot of tears. Haha, in a good way! :)

He supports me and backs me up in anything I want to do. Even in the crazy, silly, Lucy-like schemes I try to accomplish. ;)

I could not respect him more.

Photobucket
{Fall 2011}

I am blessed because of him. Beyond blessed. And I don't say that lightly either.

I love you so much, "B"!!! Happy happy birthday from all of us!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday to him!!!

ARK said...

Happy Birthday! I love that father's day DAD pic! You are the most creative person I have ever met! I might have to steal that idea!

Lauren said...

happy birthday to your hubby!

Desiree Lynn said...

Such a wonderful post. Happy birthday to him!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved