Monday, September 10, 2012

heart melters

Thank you so much for all of the suggestions so far on our family room make(almost) over post, if you have any more, I'd love to hear!!! And if you missed it, BIG Changes in Uganda Adoptions!

Oh boy, I pretty much have no words for these pics... except that they are heart melters. Heart. Melters! Ahh, I love them! Can you stand it?? I can't stand it. It's too cute. Ok, I'm done. For now. I can't help it, they're my people. ;-)

This pose was not prompted. They're just that cute.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

It was a long travel day at the end of a long week on travel and HM was exhausted and not quite up for hot outdoor pics but I caught a quick pic of her trying to see a cat outside ;) And a few of her dancing with Poppop (my Dad).

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

The groom's mother came over during the reception and started talking to them, BabyBoy introduced himself and each of his little siblings and they had a whole little conversation all on their own (with mommy and daddy a few steps behind, gotta make sure they're safe ;))

Do you see Little with his arm around Littlest making sure she's ok?? I can't tell you how much we love when he does this, they are such great big bros. Oh the sweetness!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Joelle said...

the pink dress is so cute! great pics!

Desiree Lynn said...

You have such a sweet family! I just love seeing how much they all adore each other. Good job mama and daddy!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved