Thursday, May 31, 2012

Game Night Cake

First, thank you so much for your comments and messages about our big news from our last post!! We still can't believe it and are just beyond excited!!!


I've had several people ask about some of the other cakes I've made, so here is one of them! :) I really didn't have a lot of time to work on the cake so most of the details are NOT very detailed but it was still fun to do!

A few months ago we had a fun game night with a bunch of friends & our dining contribution was dessert. (You know we love us some cake! Hubby didn't used to be a big cake guy but after so many years, I turned him ;))


Details: The border around the bottom is little three kernel popcorns, I didn't have time to detail it anymore :) The potato chips are my favorite part; I rolled my fondant out really thin and laid them over some of my tools and let them dry. If you can see on of them I cut the end off of so it looks like someone took a bite out of it. ;) And the game board pieces around the cake aren't very detailed either but some fun games. And the other little candies on top are supposed to be little M&Ms. ;)

Photobucket  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really didn't have much time to work on it so it really is not very detailed but it was still so much fun to make :)


Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple Giveaway!!! It ends tonight!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Girl, that is the cutest cake ever. Well done!!!!!

Virginia Belle said...

Your cakes always look amazing. This one is absolutely adorable and I love the mini boardgames on the side!

Rebecca Jo said...

that's amazing!!!! Cake decorating just is an amazing talent!

HisTreasuredPossession said...

woman.

really? are you for real? ;)


The cake is awesome, yo.

:)
xoxo

W said...

You are so talented. I can't even frost a regular cake.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved