Monday, April 30, 2012

monday happies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{pics from the past couple weeks :)}

We had a wonderful and busy weekend, hanging out/chatting/laughing/playing games with friends on Friday night, soccer Saturday morning, Hubby played basketball with some friends in the afternoon, we had our small group family picnic at a park late afternoon, then we went out with friends for sushi and ice cream and share lots of laugh as always then back to their house to relax and hang on Saturday night, church Sunday morning, then a two hour drive for Hubby's wonderful great grandma's 90th birthday, and arrived back home at 9pm (babies stayed up late for the special occasion)! Whew! :) Our weekends normally aren't that packed ;) but it was such wonderful times with our family & friends!

So today, I made an apple cinnamon waffle, turkey bacon, eggs, and fruit breakfast (which is also doubling for lunch ;-)), we are going to stay in our sleepy clothes as long as we can, do some puzzles, read some books, watch some 'toons, and relax! :) I hope y'all are doing great!! Hugs!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

This made me smile!!!!!! :)

Lauren said...

so precious! and that bread looks delicious, I'm sure your house smelled wonderful!

Becca said...

They are so cute! :-) love the pictures!

In this wonderful life... said...

you guys are just so adorable!!! and all that food...making me hungry! :)

Cricket (Lauren) said...

Y'all look so happy!
Love the NCF!

Lindsey said...

The sushi looks incredible!!! Actually it all looks amazing, now I'm hungry!:)

Rachel Harvey said...

Do your boys match all the time? I would like for that to happen with my boys, at least more often, but my hubby isn't a huge fan. He let's me do it some, but not as often as I want to. :)

Mandy Rose said...

I meant to tell you while we were on the phone that I need you to teach me how to make sushi!!! It looks so good! And these pics of the kiddos...darling! I love "half nakey outside playdough time". That is my life in a nutshell! LOVE YA!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved