Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Little Update

Hi fam and friends! Woowee, it has been too long! I really hope y'all are doing great. Thank you so much for all of your texts, tweets, emails and messages checking in on me! It means so much to me!

Here is our little update:

1. We moved! Yes this is move #9 (we think :)). Eep :) We sold our house and will be closing on our new one very soon! (long story, whoo!) Any prayers you'd like to send for sanity are greatly appreciated. ;) As requested, here is the new place :) Interior pics to come, we can't paint and do finishing touches until we close (you know that is very hard for us ;))!

Photobucket
source from listing

2. Things have been a bit stressful the past few months but Hubby and I are trying to keep our eyes UP, where they belong, and we are completely trusting God. He is GOOD. More on this fact to come. :)

Photobucket

3. The boys are their sweet silly selves! Very silly and very sweet! Loving to laugh, sing, play, chat up a storm, and more as sweet-usual. :)

Photobucket

4. HM is walking!! With her silly smiley giggly mischievous self. :) Full on walking. Across rooms walking. Send chocolate and hugs and how to parent teenagers advice, because they're all almost teenagers already!!

Photobucket

5. Hubby has sent me to the spa a couple times for a couple treatments in the past couple weeks. He is won-der-ful. As usual! :) This morning I dropped BabyBoy off at preschool, went for my massage/scrub/wrap and Hubby kept Little and HM until after I picked BabyBoy up in the afternoon. As I tweeted this morning, I am so thankful for such a sweet, understanding, and very thoughtful Hubby. I am beyond blessed.

Photobucket

That's our goofy fam and latest! Any big news or anything at all from you that I missed?? Hugs!!

P.S. Please email me for our new address for your Christmas/Holiday card list!! And if your address has changed too! :)

23 comments:

Anne said...

What a beautiful family! Glad y'all are doing well and can't wait to hear what else has been going on. You look gorgeous and tee-tiny! Hope these are Christmas card shots?

Megan said...

So glad to see you back around! I've missed you! You look super cute in the pics, love the boots!

Becca said...

I've missed you :-) Love the outfit in your cute pics!!

the workaholic momma said...

what a beautiful home!!! I'm glad you guys are all doing well...the pics are adorable and your baby girl is SO big these days!!!!

Faith said...

What a beautiful home for your beautiful family! So glad to see your update. You look so pretty!

Sweet Simplicity said...

The house is gorgeous! I love all the pictures in the woods. Where is your top from from? Love it!

Melissa at Tall Blonde said...

Beautiful house and just love the pictures! Adorable family!!

Erica said...

Congratulations on walking, HM! Strong work. The new house is gorgeous. Are you guys still in the same area or was this another major move? Can't wait to hear the story!

Lindsey said...

Such a gorgeous house, congrats friend!!!!
Love the family pics, you guys are so stinkin' adorable!

Newlywed Next Door said...

OMG your house is amazing!

And you are lookin' good Mama! Your family is adorable.

Maria said...

New reader; found your blog through Megan's. That house looks amazing! And your family is absolutely precious! We have also been learning to trust completely in God and be patient. It's not easy but it sure is worth it!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Love the house! You look amazing and I have so missed seeing your adorable children!!

Lauren said...

so glad to hear from you! the house looks fabulous and of course your family photos are simply too precious! take care friend & Merry Christmas!

Virginia Belle said...

Your new house is beautiful! Congratulations. I'm so happy to hear things are going well and your family is adorable as always!

LyndsAU said...

ummm, the house is gorgeous!! i love it AND YOU! Miss you friend. That last pic is fabulous! You look amazing mama!

ARK said...

The house is beautiful! Congratulations! Beautiful pics, can't believe how grown up the kids are getting!

Tara said...

I am so glad to see you back. I have followed for a long while now and just always kept to myself. Once you disappeared I found myself wishing I had commented or made this more than a one sided relationship LOL So glad yo hear you are doing well and look forward to more updates in the future. You have been such an inspiration to my family. I even printed out the list of stuff about you and your husband and read it my hubby. I did get to hear you visited Erin at Blue Eyed Bride, another blogger I am intimidated to interact with LOL, so it was a great way to know you were well. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and God Bless you and your family I hope I can actually get to know ya when you are up and blogging again now that I have started my own.

J Olesen said...

http://insidewealthfactory.blogspot.com/

Randy said...

How's the move? Have you fully refurbished your new house? I hope it didn't take too long, but then it isn't such a problem since you already have all your stuff. It can be fun too, come to think of it, like playing house as a kid!

- Randy Robinson

Richters Victory said...

cute blog!

Armandina Skerl said...

That's a lovely house! Congratulations on getting a good deal. You kids are the cutest! Well, I can't wait to see what the inside of your house looks like.

-Armandina Skerl

busanalayali said...

Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post..
busana muslim

wedding dresses said...

Bridal market has concluded in New York and everyone wedding dress stores. There will be plenty of other fabulous new wedding apparel is excited to find out what the big trends will be for bridal fashion in 2012! cheap wedding dresses A key trend from the Spring 2012 collections discount costumes which were just debuted is wedding gowns with ornately embellished skirts. occasion dresses learn more about this gorgeous trend, and get inspired for your 2012 wedding! cosplay costumes There will be plenty of other fabulous new lolita dress Big skirts are definitely in for 2012! womens clothing stores Many of the most striking wedding gowns which were shown at New York bridal market featured skirts which were not only voluminous, discount wedding dresses but which also had very heavy embellishments.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved