Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Do!

I got a new do! Eep!

As I tweeted the other day, my hair has been confused. It hasn't really had a style for a lil' time now and has just been, ehhh. :)

Can I get a, "I hear ya!" for the unfun process that is finding a new hair stylist?? I think I have found one now, this is my second cut by her, and I just have to wait it out to fix the previous 4 cuts! ;) The previous cuts, they cut too many layers, too choppy, just not right. :)

I've been wanting a change and have been thinking about taking a chance on a little soft side swept bangs. Many of you know, when I blogged about a long while ago :), that I have a cowlick, with a mind of it's own. I had some round brush bangs when I was young, and I won't make that mistake again. ;-) I've wanted to try a lil' side swept bang before but never fully went for it. Now, I went for it!

Photobucket
{Side note: I am (NOT a fashionista, but) loving stripes this fall, and loving navy blue, and navy and white. :)}

Keep in mind this is styled there, I still need to play with, straighten, curl, floof, train my new found bangs to fight against the tyrant that is my cowlick! ;)

Now, the bangs are a little shorter than I originally anticipated. I'm going to take my vitamins and hope they grow fast so I can get them exactly where I want them. :) I've been pinning them back for the most part, until I got some hair spray a friend recommended, in an attempt to begin the training process. :)

Here are me my little people that night! This is not my most flattering pic (at all ;)) but oh how I love these littles and the amazing man behind the camera!

Photobucket Photobucket

And now you know almost everything there is to know about my hair and hair cuts over the past two years :)... If you have any new bangs advice, advice away! :)

Don't forget to enter my Erin Condren giveaway!!! Aaand there are a few other fantastic ladies having Erin Condren giveaways right now too! You have 4 blogs you enter to win! Check 'em all out!:

Here at NCF! At Jenna's JourneyLife in the Green House, and I Love You More Than Carrots!!

Aaaaand Erin Condren is going to be on One Kings Lane today! Click here to get an invite and sign up!

Have fun and good luck!!!

14 comments:

Casa Cannon said...

Love the do locks! Lovely!

Lauren said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lauren said...

you look adorable!

Ashley Paige said...

LOVE it!! You look SO great!!

Shannon Dew said...

It looks GREAT! So bouncy and full of lifE! PS your outfit is super cute too!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Love that outfit! The new do looks amazing! I love you with the sideswept bangs. I have a cowlick, well I have two, but I have one in the front. The best thing to do is to take you bangs and blow dry them to the opposite side. I wear my bangs to the the right. I blow dry them flat to my forehead and to the left. It works, I swear!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

I love it! A softer look.

Virginia Belle said...

It looks fantastic! I love the layers!

Becca said...

I love it! :-) You look great!

CBB said...

It looks great and I love your boots!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

okay you look fabulous! hair, skinny body, everything!

also, in that first picture i think you look so much like k!! like twins!!

Elle said...

Your new 'do is gorgeous! It totally suits you. I am in exactly the same place with my hair! Why can't stylists just do what we ask?

Crystal Seed said...

Love the new look!! Made such a big difference!! Your family is precious too!! So cute!

Sara said...

I love the new do :) And I'm loving your boots!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved