Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Great Road Trip of 2011 - Destination #2 - Charleston, SC

Oh fam and friends, I have SO much to blog! I got sick on Monday morning, Hubby ended up taking me to Urgent Care Tuesday night because I was feeling so badly, so weak, I ended up getting IV fluids, they did blood work, turned out to be a yucky case of the stomach flu. I am definitely starting feeling better today. Thank you for all of you twitter and small group friends who prayed for me!

Alrighty! Onto the second leg of our trip (from July :))! If you missed the first one click - Destination #1: Emerald Isle, NC.

Hubby had business in Charleston and then we got some play time too! Here it is in (mostly ;)) pics!

We adventured at the Aquarium again this time.

Photobucket

Photobucket
{watching the dive show!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Little kept standing with his little hands on his back, hehe :-)}

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had some hang out time and dinner at the hotel

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Erin and I met up halfway between us (in the middle of almost nowhere ;)) for dinner! We closed down the Japanese steakhouse, kept chatting outside, and still had more to catch up on! :) Both of us keep making fun of ourselves in our dinner pic but love the memory, she looks beautiful, and always have so much fun together! :)

I tried to get cleaned up, but my hair, oh my, ma hair, I just didn't have time to do anything with it, I'm still trying to "fix" the haircut, but I love a fun ruffle shirt (blue/white striped) :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't wait to see you again soon for more catching up and laughs!!

Next destination is Atlanta, Georgia!

9 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Soon!!! The countdown is on! I am totally laughing at your hilarious middle child with his hands on the back of his hips! Hilarious!

Jenn @ Munchkin Land said...

It looks like you all had a blast! Your family is simply adorable too. I love the matching shirts for your boys, and we're big baby carrier people too. Its the only way I'm able to corral everyone when we're in public. Ha! ;)

Virginia Belle said...

It looks like you had such a great time in Charleston! I'm sure your boys absolutely loved the aquarium. I hope you have a great weekend :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love that picture of you and the boys watching the dive show! And I LOVE that blue ruffled shirt. It is so cute!

Lauren said...

your family is seriously beautiful! I hope you're feeling better...stomach flu, YUCKY!

Lauren said...

So fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Becca said...

I love your sweet family! :-) And charleston is so fun - I'm glad you're having a good trip!

daniella said...

You look so nicely tanned in that last picture!

P.S. Forgot to tell you that Monday morning at 2am I woke up vommiting really bad and for the next 24 hours I felt like death was coming over me. I've never felt so sick in my entire life. I was hallucinating, passing out if I got up on my feet, couldn't keep any liquids down, was pale as an apartment wall, body achiching and shivering, splitting headache, etc. The oddest thing was that I woke up Tuesday morning as if NOTHING ever happened. As if I was never sick and it was all a bad dream. So odd. Must be a strand of freaky stomach flu going around...sounds like we got the same thing.

Amber said...

Charleston is definitely on my bucket list of places to visit! Looks like y'all had a great time and I get so jealous anytime other bloggers have a chance to meet up :-) Your pictures are so cute!

Also, I'm totally stealing your way of storing scarves from your last post. I have a ton, but they're all piled up together and I can't easily see what I have so your way is a perfect solution.

Hope y'all have a great weekend! xoxo


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved