Sunday, July 17, 2011

Smiles at the Beach - A Family Beach Pic (or two :))

I cannot even express how much I love and love living life with these people :)

We got two out of three littles smiling, one out of three looking at the camera, three out of three loving life.

We love BabyBoy's little hand in his little pocket, so him. So funny :). And Little's big ol' cheese smile where you can't see his big beautiful eyes, he's smiling so big ;). And Littlest's big turquoise flower, white dress, and sweet cheeks, ahh, melting. And the boys in pink and their cute plaid or seersucker shorts and the girls in white and turquoise. I love it :)

Photobucket
{Emerald Isle, NC - July 2011}

And one more because I/we can't completely choose between these two pics ;) There are things I-we like and don't about each pic! Which one is more frameable??

Photobucket

Oh boy, we are blessed beyond belief. God is sovereign. God is good. We thank Him all. the. time. for our imperfectly perfect life!

24 comments:

Elle said...

Those are adorable pictures! Looks like you are having a wonderful time.

Michelle said...

I love them both!

You've got such a beautiful family, D. And, I say...frame them both! :)

Renee said...

Beautiful pictures! You look great!

Lauren said...

Love them BOTH!!!!!!! What a sweet family y'all are!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

I want proof your family can even take a bad picture because I dont think its possible :)

Look at you sporting a nice tan!!!

Lauren said...

Those pics are fabulous! Your family is gorgeous!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Simplicity said...

Great photos! I love beach shots.

Mrs. Potts said...

I would frame them both but if I had to pick just one I'd pick the second. I like that you're on the beach & it isn't "away" from you or separated by the deck.

You have such a beautiful family!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

gorgeous!!! the second one needs to be a bit 'ol canvas!!!

Jennifer said...

Love these pictures!! You'll definitely have to frame one :)

Jillian said...

Such beautiful photos!! LOVE them!!

~Bluegrass Lady~ said...

I love both of those pictures but I like the 2nd one best!

Trina said...

They are both great, but I think the 2nd one totally belongs in a frame!

Virginia Belle said...

These are the sweetest pictures ever! You have such a beautiful family. I hope you all are having a great trip together!

LyndsAU said...

SOOOO precious! Love you all!

D said...

I think the 2nd one is the framer! More natural and love the background!!

Dawn in NC

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Your last sentence seriously gave me chills as I feel you are so sincere and genuine in thanking God!!!!! Such a beautiful family.

patentguy said...

beutiful family pic, need to blow that up and frame it for your house it is so good!

ARK said...

ps-patent guy hubby's it is really me writing you not hubby! ha

LAURA said...

Hey!

My name is Laura and I am a mommy from North Carolina to a 2 year old boy, Ryder, and a baby girl due this September, and I am a new reader of your blog.

Just wanted to stop by and comment and let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog and you have such a sweet family! Love the beach pictures :)

Laura
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com

Casa Cannon said...

great family pics! love the white!

The Pink Chick said...

Love your pics! What a beautiful family!

Dove of Snow said...

Both lovely pics of a gorgeous little family! But I'd say, if you had to choose one, frame the second. It's just right. :)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved