Before you watch!
1. I am wearing my comfy packing clothes (I am keepin'. it. real. well my hair is washed, I don't smell, and I have a liiiittle makeup on, but other than that, I'm keepin' it real in mah yoga pants (and a random shirt I found in my closet today). :))
2. I did not mean for it to be so long, but it is the first and only shot original, non-edited, complete silly me video.
3. You can make fun of me, but only to my face/comment/form of written communication to me. ;-)
4. You may do all of these "tips" already, so if you do, disregard the entire video. ;)
Things I forgot to say because I was so nervous!
1. We are traveling with three littles: ages 4 (boy. just turned 4, going on 8), almost 2 (boy. his birthday is tomorrow but don't age him by saying he's two already! ;)), and 5 months (girl. she's so old already! ;))
2. The reason I put all of the boys' clothes in individual storage bags is to keep them nice and neat, no piles of t-shirts, piles of shorts, having to sort through making sure you have what you want, and maybe things might scoot around and then mixing 4t and 2t clothes all. up. This way everything stays contained, and super quick to throw on outfits!
3. I also added some things, bags of each of their socks, tooth brushes/paste. And in the Extra Suitcase added bags of extra shampoo and conditioner to refill little bottles in our bath bag. (Annnd my mom had gotten the baggies on sale for 20/$1.00!)
4. I made little backpacks for each of the boys for the car ride too. They have a few cars/trucks, books, coloring book, crayons in a clear zip-pouch, books, stickers, a notebook to color in, and little binoculars, so far. :)
5. I'm still nervous, so I have no idea what else I'm forgetting....
Ok, you may now watch....
I'm sure y'all have some great packing for trips with little ones tips! Please feel free to share yours!