Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Decorations for Littlest's Naming and Party

I had so much fun decorating for HM's naming ceremony! The theme was pink and white (and bows :)). :) Sweet baby girl.

A couple weeks before the party, I started going a little (or a lot ;)) crazy because I was making all of the decorations and the cake and felt everything wasn't coming together yet. But my sweet dear friends Erin and Nina saved my sanity and gave me so many amazing and beautiful suggestions! Thank you so much girls!! And my Mom helped decorate and do SOOO much that day (and the day before!)! She is more than awesome!

We got to Skype my Dad and Aunt in from Arizona for the ceremony (SOO special!!) but they wanted to see all of the decorations since they only got to see a few!

So here are, lots of pics, little words ;-)

The Family Room

Photobucket

Photobucket
{friends and fam were so sweet and brought gifts, they were so thoughtful}

I got a bunch of pictures printed and decorated with them, one of the girls' many wonderful ideas!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Littlest's banner {the lighting wasn't the best for these pics, oops}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kitchen Table - Hors d'oeuvres

Photobucket
{I love the tulips! :)}

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Dining Room - The food and some desserts - Fried chicken, turkey meatballs, coleslaw, potato salad, bread, macaroni and cheese

Photobucket
{my serving dishes got moved around and then other pieces were added but I thought it still looked pretty :)}

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Mom made the a-dorable watermelon carriage!! She always does such a great job on those!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{see the bottles strung around with the bow? my Mom's cute idea!}

The Kitchen - Cake and drinks (and hor d'oeuvre table in previous pics :))

Photobucket

Photobucket
{if you look close you can see three little bottles strung with the bow :)}

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Cake

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cake did not come out at all like what I had in my head but I still had fun making it. :)

Most importantly it was such a special day and we all had a wonderful time!

24 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I LOVE it all! The flowers (tulips are one of my faves!), the poms, the pictures, etc! So pretty.

Lauren said...

Sooooooooooooooo cute!!!! Love every single detail!!!!!!!!

THE Stephanie said...

What a great party! And girl, the cake looks AMAZING!!!

The Farmer Files said...

Your cake is beautiful...loved the framed pic of you looking at HM!

Becca said...

Beautiful! I love how it turned out :-)

The Shabby Princess said...

Are you kidding me? THAT LOOKS AMAZING!! You are such a great momma!

jenn said...

love these pictures :o)

the cake is amazing lady!!!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Out of control. But I love it!

Rachel said...

I so wish I could have made it up for this!! Everything was so cute!!!

Clemson Girl said...

It all came together beautifully! What amazing memories to look back on.

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Adorable decorations! Everything is lovely! Love the banner and the tulips especially! Must be fun to have a girl to decorate for!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love this tradition and you made the whole thing look darling!

California Wife said...

So adorable!! I love it all!

Stephanie and Ryan said...

Absolutely beautiful! You made the cake??? It is amazing! How did you make it?!

In this wonderful life... said...

everything turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! you did an AWESOME job, lady!!

and that take!?!?! I need a lesson! it's awesome!

Beach Bum & Baby said...

Everything turned out so beautiful!! I love it all - that cake looks extra amazing. And I'm loving all of the pictures of y'all and HM all around the house!! SO precious!! Did you make the banner yourself??

The Branches said...

Everything looks AMAZING!!! I love all the decorations and you and your Mom did a great job :)

Joelle said...

cake is really impressive!! and i love the tulips, they are gorgeous!

TheVanzants said...

Been following your blog for a while, can't remember if I've ever commented before but I love reading :)

Congrats on your new addition. She is ADORABLE! and you look fantastic. Your new house decor is fabulous...completely my style, as well. Love what you've done.

hop on over to my blog...www.clayandjobeth.blogspot.com

Your boys are so cute!

Virginia Belle said...

It looks absolutely beautiful! I love all of the personal and pink touches :) The watermelon carriage is such a cute idea, your mom did a great job and I am beyond impressed by your cake making skills, it's beautiful!

Nancy said...

Wow! Everything really looks gorgeous! What a beautiful party!

daniella said...

Wow! I am actually Jealous of Hannah Mae. The things I would have done to have that kind of party as a kid, HA! You did a wonderful job. So special and beautiful, just like your girl.

Amber said...

I am so impressed by your decorating and cake-making skills! Great job, mama! So much thought and detail. Love it.

Jessica said...

Congratulations! And...God is great for His blessings!!

I am blog hopping today and would really like for you to stop by (and become a follower if you aren't already) at either of my blogs:

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about life and family at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

I hope you have a happy and blessed Tuesday!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved