Monday, February 7, 2011

Some Pics from Littlest's Newborn Photoshoot :)

My dear friend Tracy came over last weekend to take newborn pics of HM (aka Littlest, aka Cheeks McGee ;))! HM was two weeks old. :) Tracy captured so many sweet, cute, and fun moments. It was not only so much fun seeing her, but she is SO sweet, and she did such a great job with all of the littles! She also snapped some fam pics and a few of BabyBoy and Little after we got them up from their naps. And she even brought us dinner! Thank you so much Tracy!!

I can't stop looking at these pics of our sweet baby girl and her sweet lil chunky cheeks! If you wonder how you can love more than one baby, you can stop wondering! ;) Each little one is such a little individual and a *perfect* part of the family. I am getting all teary because I am so thankful for HM and each of the littles, and my Hubby.

Ok, picture time! :) I hope you enjoy these pics and they bring a smile to your face today like they have for me! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


27 comments:

Lauren said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! :)

Classy Fab Sarah said...

What a gorgeous family!! Beautiful pictures! I love the family shot!

Anna said...

These pictures are so precious! You have a beautiful family!

Mrs. Business said...

I love your pictures! The tutu is especially darling! What a precious family!

Natalie said...

All the pics are so super cute! I love the family shot and especially love your couch! Where is it from??

PinkSass said...

You must frame that last picture!

Virginia Belle said...

You have the most beautiful family! I absolutely love the tutu and HM has the most amazing eyes. Thanks for sharing :)

Virginia Belle said...

You have the most beautiful family! I absolutely love the tutu and HM has the most amazing eyes. Thanks for sharing :)

Lauren said...

Gorgeous pics! Love the one at the end with your whole family! Love it!

The Farmer Files said...

Love her eyes!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

what a beautiful family!!! i adore the one of you and her. and that family picture is too precious!!

The Shabby Princess said...

A. She's a TOTAL Cheeks McGee and I LOVE it.
B. That picture of you and her all cozy? Quite honestly, one of the most beautiful pictures I've seen in a very, very, VERY long time. It captures your love for her so perfectly.
C. The picture of everyone together? Just perfection!

So glad you were able to do that--and that you shared them with the blog world!

xoxox

Sara said...

What precious pictures!!

Trina said...

hehe, Cheeks McGee. I love that nickname!

Friend, she is so beautiful and your family reeks {in a good way lol} of love! I enjoyed every single photo!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love the picture of you and HM. It is so beautiful! I'm also loving the candid family shot. Definitely frame worthy!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

OMG! I love those photos!

Rachel said...

These are gorgeous!!! Tracy did a fabulous job. I love 'em all :)

Happiness Is... said...

She's adorable!

In this wonderful life... said...

simply precious!!!!! I just love you guys!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh my gosh! Her cheeks! Her tutu! Her sweet belly! She is just soooo precious!

Jackie said...

love!

The Branches said...

What a beautiful family and beautiful photos! She's just adorable!

Krystyn said...

Great shots! What a cutie. Love Cheeks McGhee.

Ashley said...

Beautiful pictures!

Bringing Up Boys said...

the last pic of all of you on the sofa is my very favorite of the bunch! That one definitely needs to be framed and displayed somewhere prominently in your home! :)

Casa Cannon said...

awesome pics! everyone looks great!

Dottie said...

She did an absolutely beautiful job on the pictures, they are all great. Love and miss you all.

Aunt Dottie


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved