Thursday, January 20, 2011

What we've been up to the past five days :)

Hellooooo!! Thank you for all of the Littlest love you've been sending! I wish I could give each of you a big hug :)

We ended up only staying at the hospital Saturday night and came home on Sunday evening! We said as long as she was healthy and I was doing ok, we'd save a bunch of money (new insurance, yuck) and go home and be with the whole fam. :) (and it earned me a little shopping moneys since we saved so much, hehe)

What have we been up to? Enjoying our sweet HM! She is so sweet, and content, and alert (when she's awake ;)), we are SO excited and blessed to add her to our family!!

Photobucket

At the hospital

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting to take our HM home!!!

Photobucket

Enjoying all of her sweetness at home

Photobucket

Photobucket

Going to her first doctor appointment :)

In four days she was back up to 9lbs 13oz, just about her birth weight! :) She's 97th percentile for height and over 97th percentile for weight. She knew she'd need to be a good size to keep up with her brothers! :)

Photobucket

Meeting her two big brothers!!!!! {her onesie says Little Sister, ahh :)}

They have been SO good with her! The first time BabyBoy came in our room and saw her he looked a little scared, not knowing what to think, seeming to process that this was Littlest, from Mommy's belly :) and ever since, he comes over to say hi HM so sweetly and give her soft kisses on the head, oh SO sweet! and Little looks at her and excitedly says, baba! babee! (baby:)). He's very gentle overall, still working on his soft touch, haha, but he also gives her sweet little kisses on the head!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I cannot get over this picture!! It is SO difficult to get everybody to laugh or smile at the same exact time in the same pic - some BabyBoy had a huge laughing smile and others Little had his huge cheesy smile - but we think this one is pretty great!! :)

Photobucket

Not much I can say after that ;-).

My Mom is here this week and I don't know what we would do without her! She is beyond amazing. She's been taking care of the boys, cooking, doing the dishes and laundry, grocery shopping, and helping with HM; we haven't had to ask anything, she just takes initiative to do it all! Annnd, it has allowed us to have alone time with each of the boys too, which we really think has made the transition for them so far so much easier.

Hubby (and my Mom) is taking such good care of me and all the littles! He brings HM to me when she needs to eat (throughout the night too), changes her diaper in between feeding (to help her stay awake enough to eat ;)), plays with her of course. I know I've said it before, but I (and the littles) are be-yond blessed! And I have admit... I have not changed one diaper so far!

Lots of love and big hugs fam and friends!!!

29 comments:

Joanna said...

I just logged back on and saw this post! OMG tears going down!!! She's just precious! Congratulations on your new addition!!!!

Sarah said...

Are you kidding me with those cheeks?!?!? HM is gorgeous and you look beautiful Mama!! Congratulations to the entire family :)

California Wife said...

Oh my, sooo precious!!! What an adorable little family you have.

Lane said...

Congratulations!! She is so precious!! And you look fabulous! :) I haven't been in the blog world in months and now I get on to check something and I was pleasantly surprised to see you had her! She's a doll baby! :)

Annie said...

oh my gosh!! she is so cute and totally precious!! :)
congrats momma!!! i hope you are all doing wonderful!

Preppy Little Dress said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful!

daniella said...

Thanks A LOT. Now I have major baby fever. I can't stop looking at your little girl, she is so precious! Those chunky cheeks!!!!!! I'd say she looks lots like E as of now. I'm so sad that I can't just hop in the car and come see you guys :-( Hopefully you all will come and visit US :-)

You are a blessed woman indeed.

Ashley said...

Oh my, the 3rd picture down is beautiful of you both!! I cannot get enough od her cheeks! :) What a sweet family you have! Glad everyone is doing well!

Michelle said...

I am absolutely in love with HM's cheeks!! So adorable!

Becca said...

Awww... Great pictures! I think you're going to have to rename "Littlest" to "Not so little" though! What a cutie!

Rachel said...

Look at all that pink in these pics! It looks good in your pics :)

She's a DOLL! I can't wait to see more of that sweet girl :)

Lauren said...

She is beyond precious!!!!! Look at those cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

She's so cute! The picture of all three of your kiddos makes my heart smile!

Sweet Simplicity said...

She is so beautiful! The picture of the three kids is perfect! I also love the picture of y'all leaving the hospital--you look fantastic.

Casa Cannon said...

SO CUTE! So happy for you guys!

Aly said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO cute- I love her cheeks. I love the pictures of her and the boys! You can tell she already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger! You look fantastic too!

Hillary said...

She is soo beautiful! And you look soo good too after just having a baby! What a wonderful,amazing family you have.

Rebecca Jo said...

Goodness gracious lady... you NEVER look bad!!!! Always so beautifuL! I love that picture of you just looking at HM with you holding her in the hospital bed... so precious!!!
And those boys - always smiling! You need to let your new little angel know she better get those cheek bones working because she's got a smiling legacy to live up to! :)
She's so adorable!!!! So happy you get to play in pink & bows now! :)

Virginia Belle said...

So many wonderful pictures in this post! She is beautiful and you have such an adorable family. I'm happy to hear everyone is doing great!

THE Stephanie said...

She's just beautiful. And you look great!! I love the pics of the boys giving HM kisses. So sweet. :)

Trina said...

SQUEEEE! I want to eat those delicious lil cheeks up! She's precious. So happy for you girlie :) You are SO blessed :D

Becca said...

She is just the cutest thing!!! All the pics made me so happy - what an adorable little princess! Congrats my friend! :-)

Amber said...

OMG I just want to (gently) smoosh her little face! She is so sweet! Glad to hear the transition home is going smoothly and you have lots of helpers. Can't wait to see more of her! xoxo

Mandy Rose said...

So how does it feel to dress a girl? :) I will never know! I just love all the pink & her precious cheeks! Too cute!

Gwen said...

How did I miss her birth post!!! Congrats my friend!!! She is 100% precious!!! She's so perfect. :) XOXO

Dottie said...

Hey there,

So glad to see the pictures they are awesome. They look like they are going to be such great big brothers and yes you are so definately blessed and spoiled and I am so glad for you. It is awesome that Mom has been able to be there to help. Love you all.

The Shabby Princess said...

Ok, 1. You look fabulous. If I look half as good as you when I'm leaving the hospital with my future babies, I will consider that a HUGE blessing. 2. HM has the most perfect little cupid lips! On my word is she precious.

Congratulations to your whole family on the sweet new addition!

xoxox
love love!

Miss E said...

She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I'm so so happy for you and your {growing} family! I think you need to plan another trip to AZ to show her off :) xoxo

Suz said...

She is just perfect!!! So happy for your family!! :) And what a blessing to have such a wonderful Momma and hubby! You are blessed!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved