Monday, January 31, 2011

Mommy Cards

A business card for Mommys! Stay-at-home or working!

Have you ever been out and about, at MOPS (or similar mommy group), church, a music or gym class, or a playgroup and wanted to exchange information with another mommy or friend, then go on a mini adventure to search for a pen and paper in your purse, set down everything you're carrying, except for a cute potentially squirmy little one, and write down all of your information?! Well hang on a precious moment, friends!

What if you had a Mommy Card?! [Can you tell I love this idea? ;-) (it's not new and it's not mine but I love it :))]

Now you can just whip out your cute Mommy Card with all of your details on it, including the names of your little ones (and Hubby - it's always nice to know the name of the fam, it's so easy to forget before you start hanging out as families), phone number, email, address...

It makes it easy to set up playdates and exchange information without the hassle of excavating a piece of paper and a writing implement in the "trying to scale it down but can't" purse that was once obsessive compulsively organized but has become a complete disaster ;)!

Photobucket

This is the one I ordered last week :) - my first Mommy Card! I looks so much cuter without all of the white cover ups ;-) You can add any information, organize or word it however you'd like. I got mine through Vistaprint where you can get 250 cards for "free" and just have to pay shipping and handling.

Have you gotten Mommy Cards or cute business cards before? Where have you ordered from?

*I was not paid or compensated to write this, I am just very excited about it!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm not a mommy but these are so doggone cute!! :)

Beach Bum & Baby said...

Hi doll!!! :) Hope you and the sweet babies are doing well!! Miss you lots!! HM is just SO beautiful!! I want to come snuggle her up!!! :)

I am dying to get my hands on some A Touch of Whimsy mommy cards - they are so cute! Check them out before you order any - her prices are so good and she is always having specials & deals on facebook and Twitter!

Trina said...

I never hang out with other mommies. Is that weird? lol My hubs and I really need some friends that have kids!

I do have blogging/twitter cards with all that info on it. When random people ask me about my hair in Walmart or wherever {which I get a lot lol} or my nails or something else random, I can write my stylist name on the back and hand it to them. Then it has my blog and stuff on there too in case they want to check me out :) Got them from Vistaprint as well. And I also ordered my Christmas {post} cards from there too! Love Vistaprint. Ordered lots of things from there over the last 5 years.

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Such a cute idea! I will save this idea in the back of my head for when I need it down the road :)

Gwen said...

I think these are a great idea. I can't tell you how many times I wish I had something like these!!! XOXO


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved