Friday, January 14, 2011

Little's Nursery - the Before to Littlest's Nursery :) - and Littlest Update

Little's Nursery! We used the same bedding and furniture that we did with BabyBoy. We decided on a sports theme because Hubby is an all american great sports player. :) I kind of settled on the bedding, I didn't love the color combo, but it was a great deal (and I had never heard of custom bedding :)) and we liked it because it had all of the sports that we like including tennis (Hubby took me out to teach me how to play tennis for our first date! :) he's a great player!). :) I wished I would have put more up on the walls but we all have unforgettable memories with the boys in their nursery :).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{I got the letters crazy clearanced at PBKids and then used fabric glue to attach the ribbon (that I already had) :)}

Photobucket

Photobucket
{the bedding came with a valance for the window that I didn't want to use, so I ended up using it as a runner on the dresser :)}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{We used so many receiving blankets, lots of spit ups ;), I rolled them to go in the basket, could fit a lot and easy to see you wanted to grab :)}

Littlest Update! We were able to get an appointment yesterday* with one of our favorite doctors to see what was up and get her opinion. It was a great appointment and the latest is..... I am 3 cm dilated, 75% effaced, soft, she is -1 station, and our dr stripped my membranes again. She was so surprised we hadn't had the baby already!

We are still praying for tonight (another one of our favorite docs is in the hospital until 7am) or this weekend (even though the doctor who's on this weekend we are not that fond). But we did end up setting up a induction date. I didn't want to be induced for several reasons, but baby girl is just getting bigger and bigger and I would love to be able to have her naturally. Our doctor yesterday was able to move it up (they previously said couldn't be until next wed) so our induction date is this Monday the 17th (with our doctor who delivered both the boys).

The waiting has been getting tougher and tougher! It has been two weeks that Hubby and I have been thinking, today is probably going to be the day! So he's been canceling meetings and staying even closer to home (he works from home most of the time in between all of his meetings) this whole time (which I have loved ;)). We've been keeping the house extra clean for our friends who'll be coming to watch the boys; we keep it pretty clean all the time but people are coming to stay! And we never would have thought we'd go past 40 weeks! BUT we trust that God's timing is perfect.

I just can't wait to hold her in my arms (Hubby too!), and smell her sweet head, hold her skin to skin, see (and just gaze at) her sweet face, and her little self, bring her home, and have her home, with all of us, together.




*We got a call after scheduling the appointment for yesterday saying that we had to cancel and have an appointment next Tuesday because our insurance wouldn't cover the appointment since we were in on Monday, the appointments had to be a week apart. Several minutes later she ended up calling back and saying that since I had called and spoken with a doctor the day before (I was worried about Littlest, worried enough to call...) that we could still come in and insurance would cover it. Littlest is great but is just another instance that God is in control. We were able to have that appointment yesterday that we wouldn't have been able to have unless I made that call the day before. God is in control!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

awe it's perfect!!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved