Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby Bump: 40 Weeks!! and Littlest Update

Today we are officially 40 weeks along. 40 weeks! Littlest is just chillin'! Chillin'! She has had a lower heart rate for a girl (old wives' tale) so she is must just be laid back and relaxed, active!, but chill*. :)

Hubby said she's probably doing her hair (we saw it during her 28 week sono!) and getting her little self ready for her big debut and didn't realize she's late, haha!

Baby Bump: 39 1/2 Weeks

Photobucket
{not the best pic and you can't see the cute purple shoes with a little ruffle ;) but tis the memories :)}

Baby Bump: 40 Weeks - This pic was taken last night when we were putting the littles down for nightnight. BabyBoy wanted to see if he could feel Littlest move and then Little ran over to see "baba" too! It was so sweet. I'm getting teary just thinking about it. And BabyBoy said, maybe this is her foot! I'm telling you, BabyBoy has been talking about Littlest even more lately, saying hi, giving her hugs and kisses, saying things would be cute for her, cue the Mommy tears and smiles.

Photobucket
{I normally don't show belly belly pics but I love when they do this :) and tis blurry bc it was taken with Hubby's phone :)}

Cake! - Then I got to thinking (and craving ;)), maybe I should make her a cake and tempt her to come out and see us! So, yesterday, I did! :) I make it super quick so I didn't have time to do a whole nice fun fondant decorated cake and I only had orange, but I went with it :-) Yellow cake with real buttercream frosting! oh yeah! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know you're close when:
1. You walk up the stairs and your legs bonk your belly with every step.
2. You go out to eat with your Hubby and your belly touches the booth when you sit in it.
3. You fly on an airplane and the tray table touches your belly when not in the upright and locked position.
4. The full on waddle, heave ho off of couches, can barely cross your legs, appreciation there is no hidden camera watching you try to roll over in bed at night** ;-).
5. The amount of your (maternity!) closet that fits diminishes almost every day to about 3-5 pieces. ;)
6. You cry during at least one tv show during Hubby tv hang out time every night. :)

We are praying she is completely healthy, no complications, and a little side for me..that she isn't too big for me to birth (non-medicated is still my goal again :))! I've never gone this long before, eep! Though we know, be anxious for nothing (Phil 4:6), Hubby and I have been getting a liiiil anxious because we really thought she'd be hanging with us for a week or two already :) God is in control, God is in control! ;) We seriously are trusting God, we are just so ready to meet our baby girl :) And I can't wait to see everybody in bed like this soon! :)

Photobucket
{this pic was taken in the dark, they were all cuddling together before nightnight, and then got goofy when I came in ;) ah I love it!}

I know I keep saying it, but it's true!... Thank you so much for your prayers, support, love, tweets, texts, gmail chats, and thoughts! You all help, along with my incredible husband, to keep me sane through little (or seem big) worries, and I appreciate it so much! Xoxoxoxoxo!!!


*I started getting worried the past couple days because I wasn't feeling her move as much, as strong, and it was just... different. I know she's getting bigger and dropping which will do that, but it still felt different. I worried what if the cord is wrapped around her neck and I'm not going into labor because my body's trying to protect her and things like that! So Hubby and I decided to go ahead and call the doctor. I did start to feel her a little more, still less and weaker, so we're not going to go in for a non-stress test, just going to keep waiting for our sweet girl.

**I still try to sleep on my left side as much as possible but have to turn sometimes :)

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the cake & your You Know You're Close When's.... Too funny!
Best of luck.

Shannon said...

oh my gosh that cake is TOO cute!!! good luck, not much longer {hopefully}

PinkSass said...

I honestly can't get over how adorable you and your family are.

I love that you baked a cake, you know the way to your little girls heart!

you look so beautiful and just glowing.

I just can't wait for her to come!(and you must tell me about non medicated because that is also my goal when I get pregnant!)

In this wonderful life... said...

I can't wait to see her sweet face!!!!

that cake looks delish :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

come out littlest!! we are all so ready to meet you!

and I'll be heading to MD soon. Play date?!

Shannon said...

I am cracking up at your list...I shared many of those when I was expecting Gillian Grace! I love your daughter's name! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

The Branches said...

You are almost there!!!Yeah! I can't believe you just whipped up a cake like that...it looks amazing :)

Classy Fab Sarah said...

That cake looks AMAZING!! Come on out sweet girl!!

Rebecca Jo said...

I have been keeping an eye out here & on Twitter expecting to see an update of the arrival of that little girl!!! It's gonna be soon!!!

Prayers covering you during this amazing time when you see your little girls face!!!

Lucky in Love said...

She'll be here so soon!! Wishing you the best of luck! Maybe our girls will be born on the same day?? :)

And could you send one of those cakes my way? That looks delicious!!

Bringing Up Boys said...

So how much longer is the Doc gonna let you go until before they induce? Praying baby comes soon!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

You look beautiful! Love the cake! Can't wait to hear news! Hugs!

The Shabby Princess said...

Awhh, honey, you and little Hannah Mae (LOVE!) are in my prayers.

I love that cake--it looks amazing. You are SUCH a great mom. Your littles are so lucky to have you.

PS. The shoes are super cute too!

xoxox

Newlywed Next Door said...

Cute post! Your boys are adorable! Can't wait to see littlest!!

Gwen said...

AWE!!!! So excited!!! Can't wait to see her pretty face!!! XOXO

Jenna said...

Happy 40 Weeks! I hope she comes soon for you :) Also, I love your Family Room!

California Wife said...

YAY for 40 weeks, I hope she comes soon!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved