Thursday, January 6, 2011

39 Weeks!, Lil Update, and A Nursery Sneaky Peak

Oh my goodness, friends and fam, how are you?? I've missed you all and getting caught up on your fun, cute, selves. I've been a liiiittle tired or not feeling 100%, BabyBoy was sick for a couple days, Little has had four molars that decided to all arrive in his little mouth at the same time, getting more things done before Littlest comes, and I've just needed to spend my energy and time with my fam. :)

On Wednesday the 5th we hit 39 weeks along with Littlest! We thought she might come earlier but she seems to be pretty comfy in there. :) On Tuesday I was 1 centimeter dilated and 75% effaced, not as progressed as I thought I might be, so we'll see!

Baby Bump: 37 1/2 Weeks

Photobucket

Baby Bump: 38 1/2 Weeks

Photobucket

I can't wait to show you the before pics of (Little's) nursery and the completed pics of Littlest's nursery. But here is a little sneaky peak... We put up chair rail and painted pink and ivory stripes on top, our first time with both of those projects! :)

Photobucket
{sorry for the quality, taken with my phone, better pics to come soon! :)}

We are so excited for baby girl to make her little big arrival, any day now!!! And I can't wait to see her little self with all my boys! She already has Daddy wrapped around her little finger. :)

and BabyBoy still comes over, unprompted, gives my belly a kiss and a hug and says, Hi Littlest :), and if we ask Little where the baby is, he comes over and tries to pull my shirt up to see my belly :) When we go to the store BabyBoy picks things up and says this would be great for Littlest ;).

Photobucket

I hope y'all had a great New Year's! I have so much to blog about - our kitchen before and after, family room before and after, fun pics of the babies, fun projects for Littlest's nursery, and so much more! Thank you so much for sticking with me even though I've been MIA! I appreciate all of you and you new followers/commenters too, I look forward to coming to see you soon! :)


Prayer Request: If you have a moment to toss up a prayer for us/me, we/I would appreciate it so much. :) The hospital where we are delivering is about 45 minutes away, NO traffic or hold ups. We are praying for no snow or wintery weather or crazy traffic when it's time. :) (I delivered Little less than an hour after we got the hospital - labored at home and an hour and a half in the car to 8 centimeters!). My goal is to deliver non-medicated again, enough said ;-). We're praying for the the right doctor to deliver us. We're probably not going to get the dr that delivered BabyBoy *and* Little, and there are some things that she knows about what my body does during delivery. And prayer that the boys do great while we're in the hospital, we are so blessed to have Hubby's former boss and his wife to watch the babies (and some great friends to take them right away if needed before they arrive). It's supposed to flurry/snow an inch or so tomorrow! I will not even describe how people drive when they see one snow flake fall from the sky ;-) Eep! :) But since she didn't come today, we're aiming for Saturday now ;-)

23 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness!!! It's so close! She'll be here and be absolutely beautiful! What an amazing addition to your precious family!

Michelle said...

Aidan's nursery had blue & ivory stripes! :)

You are the cutest gal ever. Praying for no crazy wintry weather should Littlest decide to make her grand appearance in the very near future. I know what you mean about what one flake does to the drivers in our state! Ha!

Lauren said...

Ahhh, can't wait to see that sweet girl!!! :)

USCEmily said...

Sending up prayers for you that everything goes just as smoothly as possible and you are holding your baby girl so very soon!
Lots of love!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the nursery and of course, Littlest! I'm loving the stripes!

The Shabby Princess said...

Y'all are in my prayers!

Mrs. Potts said...

I'll keep you guys in my prayers & fingers crossed for great weather!

I can't tell you how precious the picture of your 3 together is - they are are so beautiful! As are you! You look fabulous!

The Farmer Files said...

Hmmm...praying for all of the right conditions for your family.

Miss E said...

You look GREAT! I can't wait to hear of Littlest's arrival. I'm sending prayers that everything goes smoothly, that you make it to the hospital with enough time and that everyone is safe and healthy. So excited for you! xoxo

In this wonderful life... said...

I will most DEFINITELY be praying!!! You (all) look great!!! xoxo

Virginia Belle said...

You are all baby! You look fantastic and I should know, I see tons of pregnant ladies at work :) I will keep you guys in my prayers that everything goes well during your labor, delivery, and most of all that you have a beautiful healthy baby girl in your arms when it's all over.

Natalie said...

Praying for y'all! Saturday would be a great birthday! (It's mine and was also Elvis's birthday. Ha!) Can't wait to see the finished nursery! It looks precious.

Happiness Is... said...

Eeeeek - you're SO close! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Love the striped walls!

Happiness Is... said...

Eeeeek - you're SO close! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Love the striped walls!

Brittany Ann said...

Lifting you up in prayer, dear friend! Yay! She's almost here!

arsenalfamily said...

Oh my goodness it is so soon! Woohoo! Yay that her birth is imminent! And 45 minutes...you will DEFINITELY be in my prayers.

ourhomeinprogress said...

I'm Praying! I know everything will go great!

Meagan

ARK said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see pics! :) I will be praying, keep us posted when you can! Love ya!

Casa Cannon said...

you look amazing of course! you always do! and love the pink stripes. Hope you guys are doing great!

5th Belle Avenue said...

AAHHHH any day now!! I am SO excited for you! And the nursery wall is SO sweet! Can't wait to "meet" your little girl!

Lucky in Love said...

Wishing you all the best!! Can't wait to see your little girl!

California Wife said...

Oh I love the stripes, its beautiful!

jenn said...

you look great =)

and your boys and their green vests are too cute!!!

prayers are headed your way!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved