We were 32 weeks last Wednesday!! Time is flying! Baby girl is so active, she is flipping and kicking and jumping around almost all the time, there is quite a show to see :) I'm feeling good, pretty tired, but beyond blessed. :)
And now... Confessions of a 32 Week Preggy
1. I have been craving sweets again like crazy. I was *this close* to having a Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard for dinner the other night! :)
2. For a couple weeks I was waking up every couple days around 2/2:30 am and would munch on some super yummy Ghirardelli or Godiva chocolates* or Cheez Its ;) All are gone now, so we don't have to worry about that anymore, oops :)
3. It is hard to feel sexy when you have to heave ho yourself off a couch orrrr any sitting apparatus. ;)
4. I kept pulling a muscle in my gluteous very maximus almost every day. I am not in as good of shape this time, eeks :) (it has been better this past week ;))
5. Sometimes I have to ask Hubby to take my boots (and skinny jeans) off, while lying down on my side. It's a pretty sight.
6. I have a slight (or not so slight ;)) waddle. Sometimes I try to compensate for it, really, looking goofier than just the waddle alone. Picture an, attempted, sexy walk, with a waddle.
7. Bending over: completely overrated. I think I can, and then, nope, the belly is in the way. ;) Even more now that she's dropped a little. :) I have actually pulled a muscle in my tummy from trying to bend over to reach something when I thought I could. ahh :)
8. I've been feeling a little of the 1st trimester again! Smells and foods are making me nauseous, there has been dry heaving due to teeth brushing or even (daintily of course ;)) blowing my nose in the morning! But the one thing that always sounds good?? Sweets! :)
And just because, the big brothers! Oh sweet loves!! :)
Love and hugs!! and Happy Thanksgiving!! Update below on me and our trip to Arizona after Thanksgiving!!! Yay and yikes! :)
Update on our appointment last week! Since I'd been having some pretty intense Braxton Hicks contractions a couple days before our appointment, the doctor decided to "check" me and see if there was anything going on... annnnnd announced I was "a finger" dilated and 50% effaced! Ahhh! :) For those who don't know, we're traveling (after confirming w/ our doctors) to Arizona to visit my family and be there to support them after finding out some news about some health things going on with one of our dear family. We'll be flying back when I'm 35 weeks. Eeks! First, because of the findings, the doc we were seeing said, don't go, I almost cried right there, but 1st priority is what's best for baby girl! Then he said, I think everything should be ok, and by the end of the appointment he said, I think it will be fine. If he really felt like I shouldn't go he would have said for sure don't go. We do have insurance for our flights and as long as I feel good this week and take it easy while we're out there, we're still going to go. And I will not, I repeat will not, have baby girl on the plane! Do not even joke!! ;-) It's just been a little tough because we've been debating going since before *and* after we booked the tickets, but we want to be there for my family (and since Hubby has his meetings in CA, we always try to make our trip to AZ coincide because his ticket/etc. is paid for). We would appreciate any prayers you can throw out that I don't progress any more now or while we're out of town, and everything goes so smoothly! Thank you!! :-)
and in case you missed it: Ideas for Littlest's Nursery! :)