Thursday, December 9, 2010

We made it! and Littlest's Nursery... Help!

We're home from our trip to Arizona!

Annnd as I tweeted after we landed last night, I didn't have a baby on the plane!!! :) I am so eager to have our next appointment, which I just got moved up to tomorrow (Friday) to see what the latest is! I was "a finger" dilated and 50% effaced a week and a half ago before we left for Arizona and I definitely had my share of contractions while we were out there and today. :) We were so glad to see my family. And we can't wait for them to come visit after Littlest is born, hint hint hint ;-)
ETA: Annnnd I had such a fun bloggy meetup! More to come! :)

Ok, now Littlest's nursery!! I first posted an idea for Littlest's nursery here. I am so thankful for all of your comments on it! I'm second guessing myself now (welcome to my head ;-)). And to be honest, blogging/twittering makes me nervous and feel like if I don't pick the right one, I'll be looked at like I don't have style and y'all won't like me. (hellooo insecurities, I've told you I have 'em ;))

So my goal is: fun, sweet, girly, and classic.

1. Photobucket 2. Photobucket

3. Photobucket 4. Photobucket

5. Photobucket 6. Photobucket

For 7 and 8, I would want to combine them. - Essentially 7 with pink ruffle on the bumper and inside bummer either all pink minky or more like 8, and either pink or ivory sheet, and a gathered bedskirt.

7. Photobucket 8. Photobucket

9. Photobucket

Or pink bedding with splashes of color accents on the wall and in accessories...

Ready, set, help!! :) I* really need to order her sweet bedding aaaaasap :) I would love to hear from you!!! What do you think? Or have you seen anything that fits my criteria?? And you know I like honesty girls. I appreciate it! You know when you've been looking at something for a long time, everything starts looking the same or funny! I need outside opinions :)


*I say "I" in all of this, having already talked, shown, discussed all options with Hubby, we've both made our top choices (which are the same :)), and I've made him look at tons of things so he knows everything that's out there, hahah, but he has ok'd all my options and is leaving the final decision for her room up to me :). and I want to love it because we'll be in there a lot ;)

25 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like 2 and 5....truly precious

daniella said...

You cant go wrong with any of those, they're all very pretty and girly. My fave is #9!

Jennifer said...

I like #4 best but they are all really pretty! I think the things I like about #4 are the paisley print and the blue/teal color. We used teal with pink and green in Jillian's room and I could not be more happy with it!

BUT-anything you chose will be perfect so go with YOUR favorite!:) We will all love it!

Jennifer said...

That should say choose not chose. It's waayyyy past my bedtime! :)

The Harvey's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel H. said...

I love #1, #7 and #8...they are PRECIOUS! :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE 4 and 6! The teal and pink is just so pretty and sweet together :)

Glad you had such a great trip! Hope your appt goes great too!

Ashley said...

Number 1 is my favorite. I also really like 7 and 8. And I like 9 too, but I feel like that is a lot different than the others, and I think you probably prefer the other options :) Really with any of those choices you can't go wrong, it's going to be such a sweet room, I can't wait to hear/see your decisions!

Lauren said...

I know this doesn't help, ha, but oh my word, I LOVE them ALL. LOL!!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I don't think you can make a wrong choice. They are all great! My favorites have to be 6 or 7. But 7 with the ruffle on the bumper--so cute!

I can't wait to see which one you order. I'm glad you made it back okay!

Miss E said...

I still really like #2...although I like #7/8 as well! I don't think you can go wrong with any of the choices you have picked out. They are all great!

PS - can you email me the names of the companies again? I want to start playing around :)

Nina @ AccordingtoNina.com said...

#1 or #8 (as is) hands down are my favorite!!!!!!!! Slightly obsessed with #8! Whichever you end up going with will be perfect. Can't wait for her to arrive! Thoughts and prayers to you. xoxo

Megan said...

Oh I love 7 or 8. So peaceful looking!

Brittany said...

7 and 9 are my fav!! All beautiful though!

Mama Dew said...

I like 6 & 4 the best! CAnnot wait to see what you pick!

Mrs. Potts said...

I think they're all beautiful, but I like #9 the best. Something about the sweet little birdies just gets me.

Happiness Is... said...

I like 7 and 9 the best. I think I've said this but I just don't love bright colors in a nursery (not sure if that's what "fun" means to you), so that's a big part of what stands out to me. I think the striped bed skirt in 2-6 might get tiring - at least to me. I actually like it but just couldn't live with it every day, if that makes sense. I like colors that are a little more understated so 7 and 9 stand out to me, and I think both are still VERY girly and a little calmer :)

jenn said...

a friend of mine has the paisley pattern in #1 and it looks fabulous!!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I really like #7, with the ruffle or without honestly. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Becca said...

#7 is my fave!

Kelly said...

You can NOT go wrong with any of these - they are ALL so cute!!! She will be here SOON!!!

Jenna said...

I love them all but I vote for #8!

d.a.r. said...

7 and 8 are my faves!! They are so pretty and girly without being over the top. I love them!!

Amber said...

My favorites are #1 and what you described combining #7 and #8. But really, don't worry too much about what we like because what YOU like is what matters! You'll be the one enjoying it! I'm still curious to know where you're getting the bedding from if you ever have a chance to let me know. Thanks!

California Wife said...

You can't really go wrong, they're all beautiful! If I had to pick though I'd be really torn between 1, 7, and 8! Good luck deciding, I can't wait to see how it turns out.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved