Thank you so much for your comments on my last post, I love hearing from you and appreciate it so much!!! And don't forget to enter my giveaway, it ends tomorrow!! :)
Baby Bump: 35 Weeks!We were 35 weeks last Wednesday! Baby girl has been rockin' a wonderful heartbeat around the low 140s; she is just chillaxin' in her big hot tub :)
And now... Confessions of a Big Belly...
1. I can barely cross my legs anymore to sit like a lady. I have to shimmy around in my seat and throw my leg up to barely cross it ;) so ladylike :)
2. In the rare instance lately that I wear socks (with my tennies), I have to put them on like an old man, crossing my ankle up on my other leg. I look so dainty.
3. Bending to reach something is a (hard to come by) privilege at this point, not a right. ;-)
4. Littlest is such an active little girl (I think she's trying to keep up with her big brothers already :)), if my arm or something is resting near my belly, she'll kick or stretch, and move the object, with great force sometimes too! It makes me laugh. :)
5. If you thought I had little food-will-power before, forget it now. I hungry, I eat. And my sweet tooth is out of control. Like they will soon not be around anymore. (This could be an indicator in my massive weight gain... oops) I'll do better after she makes her grand little entrance! :)
Both boys came over at different points while Hubby was taking pics of me and Littlest and wanted to give her a kiss or a hug! It was so sweet! :)
I wonder if Littlest will get in on the wrestling matches too :) Notice Little's new big cheese smile, hahaha, love their smiles :)
I am so thankful and beyond blessed. I haven't been feeling very well lately, lil yucky, pretty tired, hellllllooo reflux, alive and well gag reflex, but I have felt better yesterday and today, and couldn't ask for anything different, annnd she will be here so soon!! We cannot WAIT to meet her and introduce her to the fam!!!
ETA: I ordered her crib bedding today!!! I can't wait to get her room all done up!! I'll show you which one after her room is complete!! :)