Friday, November 5, 2010

Our Birthday Boy!

Last Saturday was Hubby's birthday!! We went to the beach for a family weekend and I had a GNO with my beach girls! I'll post about it next week! We had SO much fun!

Happy Birthday to my best friend (he is, I'm not just saying that!)! He is my perfect balance in so many ways! I am so thankful for him!!! Happy Birthday "B!!!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We gave him his gifts (ETA: one from each of us, including Littlest ;-)) last Thursday (we couldn't wait!! :)) and tomorrow night we're going to a Japanese Steak House for dinner and then we might see The Town! :)

8 comments:

Anne said...

Those pictures of Daddy hugging each of his boys are priceless! So cute!

Stephanie said...

How sweet! Hope he has a great birthday!

Miss E said...

So fun! Happy birthday B!

Becca said...

What a sweet post! Happy bday! :-)

Emily said...

so precious:) Love little baby boy:)

The Shabby Princess said...

So sweet!

ARK said...

Seeing those three boys makes me think, "man is that little girl going to be protected!" She will probably never get to date till she is 30! Hope you are feeling well! Miss seeing you at MOPS!

Heather said...

Such sweet pictures! Happy Birthday to him!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved