Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Bump: 32 Weeks!! and Confessions of a 32 Wk Preggy

We were 32 weeks last Wednesday!! Time is flying! Baby girl is so active, she is flipping and kicking and jumping around almost all the time, there is quite a show to see :) I'm feeling good, pretty tired, but beyond blessed. :)

And now... Confessions of a 32 Week Preggy

Photobucket

1. I have been craving sweets again like crazy. I was *this close* to having a Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard for dinner the other night! :)

2. For a couple weeks I was waking up every couple days around 2/2:30 am and would munch on some super yummy Ghirardelli or Godiva chocolates* or Cheez Its ;) All are gone now, so we don't have to worry about that anymore, oops :)

3. It is hard to feel sexy when you have to heave ho yourself off a couch orrrr any sitting apparatus. ;)

4. I kept pulling a muscle in my gluteous very maximus almost every day. I am not in as good of shape this time, eeks :) (it has been better this past week ;))

5. Sometimes I have to ask Hubby to take my boots (and skinny jeans) off, while lying down on my side. It's a pretty sight.

6. I have a slight (or not so slight ;)) waddle. Sometimes I try to compensate for it, really, looking goofier than just the waddle alone. Picture an, attempted, sexy walk, with a waddle.

7. Bending over: completely overrated. I think I can, and then, nope, the belly is in the way. ;) Even more now that she's dropped a little. :) I have actually pulled a muscle in my tummy from trying to bend over to reach something when I thought I could. ahh :)

8. I've been feeling a little of the 1st trimester again! Smells and foods are making me nauseous, there has been dry heaving due to teeth brushing or even (daintily of course ;)) blowing my nose in the morning! But the one thing that always sounds good?? Sweets! :)

And just because, the big brothers! Oh sweet loves!! :)

Photobucket

Love and hugs!! and Happy Thanksgiving!! Update below on me and our trip to Arizona after Thanksgiving!!! Yay and yikes! :)

Update on our appointment last week! Since I'd been having some pretty intense Braxton Hicks contractions a couple days before our appointment, the doctor decided to "check" me and see if there was anything going on... annnnnd announced I was "a finger" dilated and 50% effaced! Ahhh! :) For those who don't know, we're traveling (after confirming w/ our doctors) to Arizona to visit my family and be there to support them after finding out some news about some health things going on with one of our dear family. We'll be flying back when I'm 35 weeks. Eeks! First, because of the findings, the doc we were seeing said, don't go, I almost cried right there, but 1st priority is what's best for baby girl! Then he said, I think everything should be ok, and by the end of the appointment he said, I think it will be fine. If he really felt like I shouldn't go he would have said for sure don't go. We do have insurance for our flights and as long as I feel good this week and take it easy while we're out there, we're still going to go. And I will not, I repeat will not, have baby girl on the plane! Do not even joke!! ;-) It's just been a little tough because we've been debating going since before *and* after we booked the tickets, but we want to be there for my family (and since Hubby has his meetings in CA, we always try to make our trip to AZ coincide because his ticket/etc. is paid for). We would appreciate any prayers you can throw out that I don't progress any more now or while we're out of town, and everything goes so smoothly! Thank you!! :-)

and in case you missed it: Ideas for Littlest's Nursery! :)

24 comments:

Erica said...

You carry your pregnancy so well. I bet you're one of those crazy pregnant ladies that doesn't even look it from behind. Jealous! I'm not, nor have I ever been pregnant, but I just know I will not look near as good as you do. Lucky lady!

Your boys are so cute, too.

Shannon said...

You look so beautiful! Seriously, I hope I'm that pretty when I become pregnant!

Definitely praying for you guys and your safe return from the trip BEFORE having your little sweet girl!

PinkSass said...

Look how beautiful you are. Just glowing!

The Shabby Princess said...

Woman, it's really hard for me to believe you are 32 weeks pregnant in that picture. You look great--as always!

Safe travels, enjoy being with your family in Arizona--I know everything will work out. In my prayers sweet friend!

A Southern Accent said...

You look wonderful! Number 5 is so funny to me!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

You look darling!

Miss E said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see you in person...please email me and let me know if you have any free time while you're here!

Gooch Family said...

Your bellies with your babies are all the same, straight out! Like you are hiding a ball under there, hehe. You are looking fabulous and I'm sure your trip will go GREAT!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

jenn said...

you look great!!!
cute belly =)

happy thanksgiving!!!

Shannon said...

I agree with everyone and will just sound like a broken record, but you do look terrific! I had to laugh out loud at the image of your hubby pulling at your skinny jeans. I've been there with the boots, but never the jeans...haha! Happy Turkey Day!

Joanna said...

You are adorable!!! You make pregnancy look amazing!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You look adorable!! And your hair looks fabulous in this picture!

I'm finally blogging about our visit! I'll send you the pictures too, I just got our home computer working again. Sorry!

Happiness Is... said...

You look great! I've been having a lot of the same things as you at 28 weeks - getting tired again, Braxton Hicks contractions, having to heave myself off the bed to use the bathroom 43 times a night. It's such a blessing but a sight to behold!

ourhomeinprogress said...

You are amazing. I was definitely not wearing skinnies when I was that pregnant!

If you give birth on the plane, you will probably get free flights for life :)

Becca said...

you are an adorable preggers! :-) I love it! And this post cracked me up . . . I'll be praying for your trip!

Sara said...

You look great!! Prayers for your trip!

Amber said...

Awww you look so cute! Sounds like I have some "fun" stuff to look forward to ;-) I'm praying things work out for your AZ trip!

Kristin said...

I'm about to dig into a peanut butter mousse/chocolate confection...Wanna share? HA! You look fabulous lady!

Brittany Ann said...

Praying for your travels:)

And, oh dear, do you really feel nauseous again? I'm so sick in this first trimester, and my only hope is that this will go away in the rest of the pregnancy soon. I definitely don't want it to come back!

d.a.r. said...

Oh my gosh. As always, you look amazing!!!

In this wonderful life... said...

you look just precious!!!!! I'll be saying prayers she stays in there just as long as possible!

Anne said...

Been thinking of you, friend! Hope you're feeling well - praying for y'all!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Just precious belly you have girl -- You seriously look great!!!

Karlala said...

Hi There!
Seeing your pregnancy photos makes me want to have another! If only there was a guarantee I would have the perfect preggo physique like you!
Congrats,
Girls are wonderful! (I have 2 :)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved