Wednesday, October 6, 2010

just plain ol' fun

We're in Charleston! We had a great trip here, the boys did fab, only a couple minor fussy times, and it was beautiful weather and pretty smooth driving. BabyBoy started feeling a little icky before we left, it's not too bad, so we're praying he can sleep it off fast (both littles are down for a nap right now, late for Little, early for BabyBoy, but they're asleep and doing great). Trips are always a bit hectic, and I am exhausted already, but we're so glad to be here as a family, and the boys and I are really looking forward to seeing some friends tomorrow!

I don't know about you but I could use some extra smiles for energy today! I hope these smiles brighten your day if it needs brightening!

Our little passengers: #3, #4, and #5 ;) (taken with my phone, most of Little were blurry bc he's always moving :) I tweeted these yesterday on our drive)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just plain ol' fun, enjoying the simple (but exciting :)) things!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bubbles :) The first time he was really excited about and chasing them. We brought the boys back a lil bubble gun from NY, that you just press the trigger and it shoots a stream of bubbles :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing drums made out of old oatmeal containers and chopsticks :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday morning breakfast :) This time: egg and cheese bagel sandwiches, diced potatoes/home fries, pancakes, scrambled eggs (we didn't have any turkey bacon or sausage :)).

Photobucket

Picking tomatoes off the plant that he and Grandma planted together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

From bro to bro :-)

Photobucket

Smiles and laughs are good for the soul, body, mind, heart; pretty much, we need to smile and laugh as much as we can (Hubby just came back to the hotel for a few from one meeting before his next, read this and said he thought I was going to write we need to smile and laugh as much as we eat, haaah!! You know we, err especially I, love food, haha!). It is so easy to let things get to us, get stressed about things that don't need stressing, lose sight of what's more important, or maybe there are truly stressful circumstances happening. But I hope that something makes you smile or laugh today!! and pray we can remind ourselves that God has a plan, can help guide us, and bring us comfort and strength, and if our hearts are in line with His, then our minds can rest easier.

Big hugs and smiles (and energy! :))!!

p.s. I am uber behind on blogs, please don't take my behindedness personally ;)

11 comments:

Lauren said...

You have the cutest boys ever!!! And thanks for the encouragement at the end of this post. Have a great trip!!! :)

Renee said...

Great pictures. I love the drums! I am going to save my oatmeal containers now.

Lauren said...

Love the photos! They definitely make me smile!

Becca said...

I love your pictures! :-) so so fun -- my favorite is that one of your belly in the car though - so cute!

Mrs. Potts said...

These pictures are so precious! I love how big the smallest's smiles are!! He just looks like such a happy little man.

Newlywed and Decorating said...

Have fun in Charleston! Great pictures! Your family looks like they have so much fun.

The Shabby Princess said...

OK, I know I say this every time, but, it never stops being true: you have the most darling little family. Hands down. Cutest little boys and I know that the newest little one will just be a heartbreaker! You all are just so sweet and that really comes across through your blog.

xoxox

Jenni said...

You and your little family are SO adorable. Looking forward to following along! ;)

Michelle said...

Love, love, LOVE your smiley boys. They are too cute.

Izzah said...

Perfect shots! My favorite is the collage of your youngest and his father playing together.

Dottie said...

Thanks for making me smile today, finally had a chance to check your blog. Wanted to call and realized it was too late. Love and miss you all and so love the pictures. I can't believe how big Kobe has gotten. So miss not getting to see you guys. Sorry I missed your call and hope to talk to you soon.

Love you guys.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved