Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's here! Highly anticipated shopping! We now have...

A fun new store 15 minutes from our house!!

About 6 minutes away, we have a great shopping center, with a Target, TJ Maxx, Pier 1, Michaels, Kohls, Lowes, Bed Bath and Beyond, Five Guys (yum yum!!), and more! About 25 minutes away, we have a Home Goods (and outlets) but the much better one is about 45 minutes. Boo! Though we have made the trip a few times to attempt to complete projects/decorating.

There is one store, that a bunch of my southern friends have been talking about, tweeting about, and been so excited about I never thought we'd see near us! My friend, Erin, took me for the first time when we stayed with her and her fam in South Carolina this summer. We found some great deals and things for the littles' birthday party!

Hobby Lobby!!! Hob Lob! HL! The Hob! Ok, I added that last one, I haven't heard that one yet ;)


We now have a Hobby Lobby about 15 minutes from our house! It's a combination of Michael's, JoAnn Fabrics, and the other craft stores we have scattered around us, all rolled into one, with so much more! Hubby went with me this past weekend, it was very exciting! I kept hitting, err tapping, him on the arm saying, we have a Hobby Lobby! I can't believe it! We just got a few little fally decorations (all 50% off :)). So fun!

I've heard from a bunch of friends already that are going to come visit and shopping together! Even if I don't need anything, it's fun to just look around and be crafty inspired! There are so many things I'd love to do, once we're done with our house projects, I hope to start on my crafty projects! Hopefully that'll happen before Littlest arrives ;)

Are you coming?? We can do lunch, shop, if there's time get a sweet treat!! :) Have you been to a Hobby Lobby? Do you love it?

23 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodnes, oh my goodness! That's so exciting but SOOOO dangerous! Hobby Lobby is so fun! Enjoy it!

Lindsey said...

That is very exciting! I just found out we had one too so I can't wait to check it out!

Casa Cannon said...

Grew up with HL, and it's for sure the best store on the planet. Their fabric selection is great. Love the lamps, frames, Christmas stuff, etc. It's seriously the best. I will definitely come out when it gets colder and we'll do lunch and shopping!!

A Southern Accent said...

Jealous! The closest one to us is an hour away!

Rachel said...

My mom emailed me yesterday and said she's getting one in Richmond around Christmas. Now I have one even closer!

Natalie said...

Your life will now be forever changed! I call it "therapy". If I say I need therapy, my husband now knows that means a trip to Hobby Lobby. Ha! I know you will enjoy having one so close.

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Everyone's talk about Hobby Lobby makes me really want to go! I don't have one near me though. Maybe they'll open a new one near me too!

Beach Bum & Baby said...

SO JEALOUS!!!! Seriously I don't even know what else to say but yep, I'm jealous!! I can't wait to see what kinds of goodies you get from there!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I grew up with a Hobby Lobby. I can not imagine life without it. Glad you guys finally have one!

Three Pairs of Muddy Boots said...

I LOVE Hobby Lobby! I visit my local store (40 mins away) about once a month. What I love the most is the fact that we can buy things at a great price and their picture frames are always 50% off. Gotta love that!

Jillian said...

How exciting!!

Michelle said...

Next time I'm at my parents house I'll have to give you a call or a tweet! ;)

I cannot wait to find out what Hobby Lobby is all about...I guess I should find a part-time job NOW, huh?! ;)

Michelle said...

Next time I'm at my parents house I'll have to give you a call or a tweet! ;)

I cannot wait to find out what Hobby Lobby is all about...I guess I should find a part-time job NOW, huh?! ;)

Emily said...

I love hobby lobby!! oh and you are soo adorable 27 weeks pg!!! So preah

C.Brooks said...

I'm sad that we don't have them here in New England! Someday, I hope :)

Enjoy!

Amanda said...

i'm so happy and excited for you that you have a hobby lobby now!!!! we have two in our town...and i go ALL the time! lol! it's simply wonderful. :)

Karah said...

I love Hobby Lobby. I am in there just about every other day. haha. So glad yall have one now. Its the best store!!

Heather said...

Fun! That is my mom's favorite store. I enjoy it too, espeically around the holidays. :)

Faith said...

Yippee! I love Hobby Lobby and I know you will love having one so close now too!

Jenna said...

You are going to LOOOOVE it! I have one that is close by and it is one of my favorite stores to shop at!!

The Branches said...

I LOVE Hobby Lobby! Bonnie JUST got one in Vegas too and she's obsessed with it :)

In this wonderful life... said...

so exciting!!! all your crafty dreams will come true!!

a H.I.T. said...

OK, so what is Hobby Lobby and why aren't there any near me? That just seems cruel considering how excited you are about this store!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved