Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Baby Bump: 28 Weeks! and New Littlest Sono Pics :)

We had our 28 week appointment last Thursday! I tweeted that morning about the appointment and being a little bit nervous because we didn't find out until later about some complications with BabyBoy, but God is in control. And if anyone was able to say a lil prayer for Littlest, we would appreciate it. I am so thankful for my twitter friends, I got all teary in the car on the way and with all of the responses all day, saying y'all were praying! Hubby and I (and all the littles) thank you, so. much!!

We had such a full day! We had our 28 week appointment, played at a park for a few before I was able to have an appointment with the chiropractor, ended up having our extra 28 week sonogram, and then had dinner with Hubby's Grandparents and Mom. Phew! And the boys did so great. Little only got one little nap (usually two) and BabyBoy missed his. :)

Here are the boys as we waited for the doctor to come in! Ahh, they're so cute and fun!!! :)

Photobucket

I had my glucose test, where I am always afraid they're going to tell me I have gestational diabetes because I eat so many sweets! ;-) Seriously! I don't, yay! But my blood work did come back saying I my iron was low, I knew there had to be something going on, I have been so so tired. So now I'm taking an iron pill on top of my prenatal (and being better about taking my prenatal, it was tough because I was so sick, I switched to Flintstones, still tough, I do not remember them tasting so gross :), but I'm back to the regular prenatals!)

A little park time :)

Photobucket

Lunch!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

28 Week Sono!! Hubby says this is BabyBoy's gift to all his siblings, extra sonograms ;)

ETA: and baby girl looked great! Measured great! I measured right on! We are beyond thankful and can't stop smiling about it! :)

Photobucket

Dinner at Hubby's Grandparents' condo; we always have so much fun with them! And the residents love when we come because they get to see the boys run around and play and talk with them, it is so cute! Little was even going up to people and giving hugs, it was so sweet and they loved it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

28 Weeks!! We're in the third trimester!!! Oh my goodness, it is flying now!! :) (we're 29 weeks today!)

Photobucket

And we confirmed Littlest is a girl! hehe! She kept her little arm and hand up by her face almost the whole time, but she put on a cute little show for us and we saw that she has hair already!! My reflux had been out of control for a while now, though it has gotten a little better the past week or so, I knew she had to have some hair on her little head :) It looks like she's smiling in top right pic :-) she's holding her lil arm up :)

Photobucket

We are so excited and so thankful!!! More exciting things happening, I'll post about them soon!!

24 comments:

Joanna said...

She's ALL smiles like her momma! What a sweet family you have :)

Megan said...

Still SO excited for you and your sweet little girl!!! You look amazing!!!!!

Oh, Sweet September said...

Such a beautiful family you have :) And what a blessing for a sweet little girl to love! Happy all is going well!! Hope you're having a great week!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

You look beautiful as always, glad to hear everything is going well!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Thats so sweet you visit the Grandparents -- I'm sure everyone loves seeing your guys!

5th Belle Avenue said...

You look amazing! I loooove your outfit! You are one style'n mama!

Jon and Steph said...

You look incredible! You are soooo teeny tiny girl! Congrats on the baby girl! That is so exciting!!

Virginia Belle said...

So excited for you and so happy things went well at your appointment. Looks like you all had a great day!

Miss E said...

So glad to hear that baby girl is doing well! Those sonogram pics are precious!

Lucky in Love said...

I take the Flintstone vitamins as well...and they are DISGUSTING!! Ha! Ick.

I have my glucose test on Tuesday...and I have the same fear as you! I need to stop eating that freaking candy corn :) At least this week...

a H.I.T. said...

Holy cow I've been gone so long I missed you getting pregnant!?! Congrats :) And, definitely sending some thoughts for your littlest one. Finally, congratulations on having a little girl!

Amanda said...

you look wonderful! so happy for you all! :)

In this wonderful life... said...

love all the pics! you look precious :)

Lauren said...

You look SO wonderful and all the pictures are cute cute cute!!!! So glad things are looking well with your little gal! Your family is precious!!!!!

Lianna Knight said...

So precious!! Love all the pics :)

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Glad everything's great! Love that your boys share the love at the senior home. That is so sweet!

Renee said...

You look great! I am so glad baby girl looks great too!

When the doctor told me my iron was low during my third pregnancy I used that as an excuse to eat extra red meat (i.e. more steak and cheeseburgers).

ourhomeinprogress said...

She is sooo cute <333

Mrs. Mess said...

I'm sure you've heard this before... But, I take my prenatal with lunch so that I don't get sick. If I take it without food, I get really sick feeling! Oh, and no, I'm not pregnant :) LOL

Molly said...

You look great! Love your outfit, too. :)

Happiness Is... said...

So exciting! Glad that everything is progressing well :)

Krystyn said...

So glad things are going well. I can't wait to see my little peanut again.

Trina said...

AWWWW! Yay for girls! :) Congrats!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You look great!! And I hope Littlest has your fabulous head of dark hair! Would explain the heartburn!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved