Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Bump: 27 Weeks!!

Oh my goodness, I was reminded today by a weekly e-mail that we're 27 weeks today! I can't believe it!!! We will be holding our baby girl in 3 months!!

Ok, friends, you want authentic, this pic is it!

This pic was taken tonight, after a day at home, I have on the same outfit (yoga pants and a t-shirt ;)) that I was wearing yesterday, hair washed on Monday, with absolutely no makeup on, or whatever trace might be leftover from yesterday, yes, terrible I know ;-). This is how you will find me most days we spend the day at home :). I did put chapstick on and change into my fun NY earrings and will tell you the reason is because they are longer than the pearl studs I normally wear, because I feel like my face has doubled in size and they might elongate my face, hah. I'm keepin' it real, friends, I'm keepin' it real. :)

Photobucket

Facts: Littlest is SO active, Hubby feels her move and flip and dance and kick and stretch out, all the time. The babies have even felt her move. BabyBoy prays for her during our prayer times every day and if I say to Little, where's the baby in mommy's belly, he giggles and walks over and tugs at my shirt to lift it up to see and touch my belly! It is SO cute. :) She has been giving me some serious reflux for a while now. I've "lost my cupcakes" a few times in the past week, it seems mainly due to the reflux, not a fun new trend, but I can't complain! I started getting some energy back and went straight into nesting overload and have been getting pretty tired, but there is SO much I want to do before she arrives and with the babies now. :-)

We need to start on the nursery, bedding, decorating, art, it's time! I would love to custom make the bedding this time, but am not sure how much that is going to cost yet :) I've looked at some fabrics online but haven't researched the price of getting the bedding made yet. ;) And there are a bunch of other things we'll need to get too.

I want to blog our top 2 names and I think we (I talked to Hubby about it :)) might next week!.......

Next Week: is our next appointment. And based on my prompting, we have the opportunity for another sonogram as well. Because we didn't find out until after 28 weeks that BabyBoy had a blockage in his small intestine and needed surgery the morning after he was born, we've been able to have additional sonograms for each baby to keep a eye on them, even though they say it was most likely just a fluke. We almost didn't want to do it for fear that we'd worry more, but we know that God is in control and we can't wait to see her again!


If you missed our fun in South Carolina, click here :)

24 comments:

Kristy said...

You are adorable! I can't wait to hear the name choices!! :)

Miss E said...

Oh my gosh, you are cute as can be with that belly! I'm so excited to hear names, too!

Joanna said...

Can't wait to hear your potential baby names! You are just a doll!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Even in your "natural" look you amazing! :)

I can't wait to hear your names!

amy (metz) walker said...

You look awesome...and don't underestimate your au natural look! You are the perfect prego body to me...

Looking forward to baby names!

Rachel said...

You look fabulous!

I can't wait to see you and that baby belly in a few weeks :)

Becca said...

You are adorable! I love your bump!!! :-)

Happiness Is... said...

You look great!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

No, you look great! Love your living room too- great pillows!

Amanda said...

you look just beautiful!!! i'm glad i came across your blog. :)

Jon and Steph said...

You look incredible! I wish I looked that good all natural! And your baby bump is adorable!! I love that Baby Boy prays for her at prayer time... I'm tearing up a little ;)

Rhonda said...

Completely random and I'm new to your blog, so forgive me if you've answered this before, but where is your couch from?

Mrs. Mess said...

You're so skinny minny and cute!!! Love the baby belly!

A Southern Accent said...

You're so cute! Looks like you gained it all in the belly and stayed skinny everywhere else! (Love the pillows too!!!)

5th Belle Avenue said...

You look incredible!! Hooooray for starting the nurusery! I can't wait to see what you decide!

Gwen said...

You are too cute!!! Can't wait to hear the names. :) XOXO

Kristin said...

You are looking amazingly fit! And I LOVE your throw pillows!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

How cute are you!! I can't wait to hear your name choices!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love your pillows! So fun and colorful.

Mrs.LifeAccounts said...

you look adorable! Can't wait to hear the names you've picked out!

ourhomeinprogress said...

Personally, I think you look amazing! Give me tips! I hope I look that good when I'm on baby #3!!

Lauren said...

And for the record, you, my friend, look fantastic!!!!!! :)

Cortney Lyon said...

Crazy as it sounds, I'm jealous of your baby bump. The only baby I can make right now is a food baby...you know the kind when you eat too much and bloat to the size of 4 months pregnant. Last year on our honeymoon I created a food baby after 4 days on non stop eating and I was sick of "sucking it in" so I walked around with my tummy out and let peopl ethink I was pregnant...go us to the front of lines and seats in full restuarants, so it was worth it!

Krystyn said...

Looking good, mama! Hoping the ultrasound shows everything good.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved