Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Raaandoms

[1] Hubby and I had McDonald's hot fudge sundaes at 11 pm last night. And we enjoyed every last spoonful. :)

[2] Sometimes when microwaving, I enter a very exact amount of seconds, as though I know that it will take only 12 or 43 seconds to get item warm enough but not overdone.

[3] I've noticed the shapes of my eyes are slightly different. I like the shape of my right eye better. I think. And my left is my better side for pictures. I think mainly because of the way I part my hair.

[4] My love handles have a lot of love to give, they are out of control right now. I believe they are the biggest they have ever been. I have lost all my baby weight and been back in my pre-preggy jeans/clothes after each baby and before becoming preggo again, which is wonderful, but I still feel... very big right now. I realize [5] came after [4]. ;-) I gain a lot of weight during my preggies. Though I was back pre-preggy size at 5-6 months with BabyBoy and about 9-10 months with Little. Let's hope chasing three littles gets the weight off pretty quickly. :)

[5] I need to lighten up. I feel like since I am a parent, responsible for little people's lives, that I sometimes (a lot) feel like I can't just really let my hair down because I am always "on call." KnowwhatImean?

[6] I made lemon poppyseed scones this morning for breakfast. Hubby has been working so hard and needed a yummy baked good to go with his coffee. :)

[7] Our big New York trip is coming up! I have our handy dandy notebook, with dividers for each day, all our reservations, confirmations, etc.. I also plotted out all our destinations and potential destinations on googlemaps, so we can see how far everything is from each other. ;-) We can decide to do or not do any of the day activities but at least we know where everything is if we want to do it :) And we're going to see Wicked, Jersey Boys, and Mary Poppins on Broadway! Our first time seeing all of these shows!!

Photobucket

[8] Hubby's old boss' wife stopped by our house the other day with a present for Littlest! Some onesies and a blanket :) Sooooo sweet!! and so cute!

Photobucket

[9] Mad Men is intriguing, the characters, the agency plots, but we get so frustrated (especially me) during almost every episode! Especially with Draper. Don, get it together and love 'n be with your fam!

[10] Hubby and I switched sides of the bed and everything looks new! I realized as Littlest was growing and I was increasingly having to go potty in the middle of the night, I had to roll out of bed and walk all the way around (dramatic much ;)) it, to get to the bathroom. It was feeling farther and farther away. :) Hubby normally takes the side of the bed closest to the door or windows so he can hop up and protect in the case of an intrusion. But in our room, both sides work for that and his new side is closer to the windows now too. It's a whole new world. Do you have a "side" of the bed?

[11] The babies sharing a JetPop during an ice cream picnic after the ice cream truck came by!

Photobucket

and playing another day :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you're having a great week and have a fabulous weekend! and don't forget to enter my Le Creuset Giveaway!! Blog ya soon friends! :)

20 comments:

Gooch Family said...

We always switch sides of the bed when I'm pregnant. Since you have to lie on your left side and I like to face out, we switch, since I normally like to lie on my right facing out. Make sense? ha :)

Becca said...

I'm so impressed with all your trip planning! I'm totally the opposite of organized!

Newlywed and Decorating said...

Love the organized trip binder!! And how sweet to make your husband scones for breakfast. Yum!

Lauren said...

What a fabulous trip! You're going to have so much fun!

Hubby & I definitely have sides of the bed--which are even carried over when on vacation!

5th Belle Avenue said...

I'm so excited for your NY trip! It's going to be such a BEAUTIFUL time of the year to visit!!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Your NYC trip is going to be a blast. So excited for y'all. Can't wait to hear about it. And want to tag along. We're taking a vacation ourselves soon and we are counting down the days. Literally. Like, I'd make a paper chain if I thought it would help...

You switched sides????? Is that legal? We tried that once and Andrew flat couldn't sleep. He does accuse me of switching everything around whenever we sleep in a hotel or somewhere different. Like I get all turned around and don't know which side is "Mine" any more.

I believe the technical term for that is "high maintenance."

BeckyJo606 said...

I laughed so hard when I read that you and the hubs are changing sides of the bed! Last night I couldn't sleep for about 20 minutes while I was pondering if my man and I should switch sides! I made a pro/con list in my head! haha :)

BeckyJo606 said...

I laughed so hard when I read that you and the hubs are changing sides of the bed! Last night I couldn't sleep for about 20 minutes while I was pondering if my man and I should switch sides! I made a pro/con list in my head! haha :)

Lauren said...

Oh, girl, have a wonderful trip. I cannot wait to see pictures!!!!! :)

Casa Cannon said...

i am cracking up about the eyes.. i have two different shaped eyebrows and it drives me nuts!

The Farmer Files said...

Saw Mary Poppins with J1 and we LOVED it...orchestra seats, 6th row!

Renee said...

Okay, now I want a jet pop!

I also feel that I need to lighten up. I am sure my family would agree!

Brittany Ann said...

I know what you mean about Mad Men. I love it, but I get so frustrated with Don each week!

The Branches said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the picture of them eating that popsicle. You are going to have so much fun in NY! I have never been, but I think me and Terence are going to go next year so let me know how you like and and what I should put on my "to do" list :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Girl, you are so organized! And so on top of things! You made scones?!? I will never let my husband read your blog and see what he's missing out on! ;)

Krystyn said...

Seriously..you are so on top of things. How awesome that you have a binder and made all of those plans! I'm impressed.

And, your boys sharing the popsicle? So sweet.

Krystyn said...

I'd go with the kiwi green, too! We have a green kitchen!

reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

Momma Parasol said...

Love those lil girl clothes! So cute!

Mrs. Classic said...

We sleep the exact same way for the exact same reason. I love that my husband wants to protect me!

The Shabby Princess said...

I do the same thing with the microwave! Ha!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved