Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Bump: 20-21 Weeks :)

20 Weeks :)

I am feeling great now! I'm still pretty tired and waiting for that biiiig 2nd trimester energy burst, but I'm getting out more, I took the littles to storytime last week, we had lunch with some friends, went to a birthday party, I'm doing more projects again, and completely nesting. I have to get it all done! So many things to do! :-)

I'm feeling Littlest move all the time, especially when we wind down and watch our shows together in the evenings! She is moving up in my belly and Hubby has been able to feel her move and kick and dance too! Love!

laid back chill outfit day (most days! :))
Photobucket

This pic was taken two days after the first one! I had to laugh, it is so funny how different (and big!) I look depending on what I wear :) I feel huge all the time, but as said for the boys, I give them an olympic sized pool to swim around in ;)

Photobucket

Goofing around before bedtime! He asked to come be in a pic, he been doing that more lately, LOVE it! "....I'm going to come 'mile." :) (BabyBoy has half of his sleepy clothes on :))

Photobucket

Photobucket

21 Weeks :)

Photobucket

I realize I look like a goof in this pic, but I had to show the front view too ;) I'm trying to make myself feel like I'm not overly ginormous yet ;) But I definitely feel a little wider with ma girl this time, especially in my face (and thighs and bum :) yikes) :)

Photobucket

Both little loves wanted to be in a pic! Who could say no to that?! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Complete sweetness! BabyBoy is giving Littlest a kiss! He still says hi to Littlest, gives her kisses, says night night. I melt! All my littles together! Oh my goodness, we're going to have three! :)

Photobucket

And because they're cute!

Photobucket

I feel funny having a post with so many pics of me, but I'm getting behind on baby bump pics and I love the memories and pics with the boys! :)

We're off to a doctor appointment for Littlest! Happy Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

26 comments:

Sarah said...

sweet sweet sweet!! grow baby girl grow :)

Joanna B. @ Newlywed Tales said...

I think your little family photo is just so sweet. I love the one with your sweet boy kissing your belly! Have a great holiday weekend!

Gooch Family said...

You look phenomenal! (not sure if that is how you spell that :) You carry your babies SO high. You are still looking so skinny so props to you, always a great thing and you are half way there!!

Karah said...

You have the cutest little family. I am so excited y'all are adding a sweet girl. You look GREAT and do not look huge at all.

Rebecca Jo said...

You just glow!!! :) & you are always the most beautiful thing when you've got that baby bump...

I cant believe how BIG BabyBoy is getting.. you may have to change his name on here soon...

The Shabby Princess said...

Girlfriend, you look amazing!!!! You have such a darling little family!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh my goodness, you're so cute! You don't even look pregnant from the front!

Gwen said...

You are adorable!!! How sweet is Baby Boy giving his little sister a kiss. Can't wait to meet her!!! XOXO

Sweet Simplicity said...

You look amazing pregnant! I love the picture of big brother kissing the belly. So sweet.

5th Belle Avenue said...

You look GREAT!!!

Newlywed and Decorating said...

Love the red and white outfit! Sweet family pictures :)

Happiness Is... said...

I love the red and white outfit!

Lucky in Love said...

You are so gorgeous! I love that we're having our babies so close together!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You are so cute!! I definitely got wide with the girl, but I gotta say, I don't see any wideness on you girl! You are all belly!!!

Lauren said...

You are looking GORGEOUS!!!! Your family is just precious!!!!

Mrs. Dew said...

Awe you are definitely all belly! Love the orange & white outfit!

California Wife said...

You look FANTASTIC!!!! I love all of the adorable pictures!

Stephanie said...

You look great!

Shaina said...

You look so beautiful! And also - your kids are TOO cute for words. Can't wait to meet the new little one! :)

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

Seriously, you look so beautiful!! Such a precious family!! And congratulations on a GIRL!!!

Monogramchick said...

You have such a cute family!!! You are looking great. Please keep us up to date on the next little one!!

Dottie said...

You look FABULOUS... I love and miss you all so much. Aunt Dottie

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You look so cute...Loved reading your blog...Have a great holiday weekend.
I have a GREAT HOLIDAY ORNAMENT GIVEAWAY on my blog...drawing on Mon.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You look so cute...Loved reading your blog...Have a great holiday weekend.
I have a GREAT HOLIDAY ORNAMENT GIVEAWAY on my blog...drawing on Mon.

Amber said...

LOVE the pic with all three littles! You look amazing, mama! xoxo

smile steady said...

Awww, I swear you are just too cute! You all look so happy, too!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved