Sunday, August 22, 2010

In the morning!!!

Tomorrow, today, whenever you read this with regards to Monday August 23rd, is the day!!! Our big, (just about) 20 week, sonogram when we find out Littlest's gender! Pink or blue???? I'm going to drink a lil juice or eat a little peanut butter or something with a liiiiittle sugar to get him or her going for his or her tv appearance :)

We would love any prayers that you could send Littlest's way! We didn't find out until 32 weeks with BabyBoy that something was wrong (which ended up, praise God, to be something one surgery could fix, with no other issues [though there was plenty of speculation and talk regarding other things that could have been wrong while he was in utero]). We fully trust God, that He is in control over everything, but being human beings made of flesh, it is still hard not to have a little worry in the back of our minds that everything is ok until the babies are born (that was something the doctors kept saying, everything else should be ok, but we won't know until he is born). I don't want to be negative, I'm just sharing our truth. We trust God,

Psalm 139: 13-14: For you created my inmost being; you know me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well...

and we also pray for a completely healthy Littlest, growing just right, developing just right!

Thank you!!!! Now's your last time to guess!! :)

And if you missed it, check out some yummies on Food Fun!

Photobucket


12 comments:

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

good luck!! have fun!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Yay!!! Praying for you guys!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

What an exciting day! God is in control and He has a very special plan for this little baby of yours :) Can't wait to find out what you're having!

jenn said...

praying for you guys today!!
can't wait to hear!!

Rachel said...

Good luck today!!! I can't wait to hear what "it" is :) :)

Lauren said...

YAY!!!! Can’t wait for the big reveal. Praying, girl!!!! :)

A Southern Accent said...

Good luck to you! I hope it's a girl, but I'm going to guess a boy!

daniella said...

How wonderfully exciting! It's the funnest and nerveracking prenatal apt ever. No doubt, God already formed a plan for ALL of you. Can't wait to hear the big news!

The Shabby Princess said...

Prayers your way sweet friend--can't wait to find out if it's pink or blue!

xoxoxo

THE Stephanie said...

Oh YAY!!! Can't wait to hear. I'll be praying for all of you this morning.

Mrs. Potts said...

I'm excited to learn what you're having! I'm hoping for pink. :)

5th Belle Avenue said...

HOORAY! HOW EXCITING! Can't wait to hear!! Praying for a healthy appt!! Perhaps some pink will be added to the fam! :)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved