Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hanging Out :)

I am allllmost over the ickies. Still feeling a little yucky here and there and waiting for my 2nd trimester burst of energy to hit me like a fresh rain one of these days, but I am feeling so much better than I was. :)

This means we're starting to get out a little more :) And we are so excited about hanging out with friends more again! Here are some things we've been up to lately:

A GNO with some old school friends - full of catching up, laughing, chatting, stories, yummy food, and girl talk :)

GNO

Visiting friends in the hospital, at the end of June, who had their second little one :)

Photobucket
I have gotten some sun after this pic was taken :-) haha

Photobucket
I love this pic of Hubby, he looks so cute and natural holding a baby!! :) Cue it, "awwwww" ;-)

Fun friends who came back into town, in early July, to visit!

Photobucket

A "Sprinkle" lunch for cute friend, to my left, before she had her second little :) p.s. where almost everyone got a salad and I got the steak and cheese sandwich, haha!

Photobucket
E, A, S, Joelle, J (GOH's sister :)), Guest of Honor (private blog), Me and Jen

Fun playdate at a wonderful friend's house!

Photobucket

This weekend, my Mom came over to hang with the babies (and us :)) and on Saturday Hubby and I went out for a half-a-day date!

We drove up north about an hour and had such a fun sushi lunch with some fab friends, had a great time visiting friends in the hospital after they had their second little one (10 lb boy :)), a fabulous dinner date at an old spot we used to go yeeears ago (the bread and special olive oil, they serve as an app, is SO yummy!), and then back to B and C's house to play games (Spades this time) and watch some comedians on Netflix. We had so much fun!

Photobucket
C and B :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We missed the boys SO much but it was a fun afternoon and night :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your hair is getting so long! It is gorgeous!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I hope you get back to being 100% soon! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Okay, I seriously want to cry over that first picture. MY PEEPS!!!!!! Sigh. I miss you guys.

And that second picture. MORE PEEPS!!! We've got to get up there soon. After baby comes home...

Michelle said...

You went to Todai! I love the place. It doesn't hurt, either, that it's in a mall. That way after you gorge yourself you can burn off the calories with a little power shopping!! :)

You look fabulous, my friend!

Lauren said...

WOW, you have been busy girl, but ALL fun stuff!!!!! You are looking fabulous!!!!!!

Renee said...

That is such a great picture of everyone at GNO.

I used to love playing spades but I haven't played in about 13 years. :(.

The Farmer Files said...

Love the pics of the REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NoVA!!!!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

You've been busy, busy but looks like fun!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Look at all the new babies!! I can't wait to see you holding your new little one!

Gwen said...

Glad you are having a good time despite being sick. I really hope you start to feel better soon. XOXO

Whitney said...

I know what you mean about missing the kiddos. I cried and cried when I left Levi for NYC but of course, ended up having a nice, refreshing, MUCH NEEDED break. :)

5th Belle Avenue said...

I'm so glad you're startig to feel better!! I hope you feel the 2nd trimester burst of energy SOON! You look AMAZING!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved