Tuesday, July 6, 2010

what we've been up to!

Hi friends and fam! I'm so behind!!! On you, on us! Here's a few things we've been up to, don't laugh at how far behind I am ;)

Father's Day!
You know I think that Hubby is the most incredible Daddy. More amazing than I could have ever imagined. The boys are so blessed, they don't even know it yet! (the guitar on the bag is because Daddy rocks ;))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got him the Pulse Smartpen! Hubs is a combo of a note-taking guy and a computer guy, but sometimes in meetings he doesn't want to pull out his laptop and make anyone feel uncomfortable, so "we" ;) thought it would be the perfect gift for him. So with this pen, you take notes on special paper, then you can transfer your notes to your computer. There's even a program that can turn it into digital text. Annnd there's a voice recording feature on it too. It got great reviews online and Hubby was so excited about it and really likes it so far!

A night out!
Last month, when my Mom was over one Saturday, Hubby and I decided that despite my feeling pretty yucky, we wanted to go out together! So we went to a local dinner theater and saw, Footloose. It was really fun! I couldn't really eat much, and ended up munching on cornbread (mmm) the whole show to help my upset tummy, but we had so much fun together!

Photobucket

We were about 9 weeks preggys :)

Photobucket

Fun Adventures!
Like the ice cream truck! We, all ;), get very excited when we hear it! It doesn't come by everyday and we don't get it every time, but it is so much fun to have fun little adventures like that with the boys. Fun, special, little family moments :)

Photobucket

Being Preggy!
The past two months have been a bit of a blur. I have still been feeling pretty icky most of the time but I am feeling so much better than I was. Ya'll know I try not to be negative, but it has honestly been a bit stressful. Hubby has been working, helping around the house like crazy, and helping take care of the boys and me! It's hard to balance all of those things while wanting to do the best at all of it. Hubby and I are both like that! My Mom has been incredible and has been coming over on Saturdays to hang with the boys and she takes wonderful care of us too! We could not have gotten through the past 2 months without her! We have been pretty housebound and haven't been able to hang out with friends much at all, but we know that will change so soon! And Littlest (and the boys) is healthy, and that is ALL that matters. I know I've said it before, but it is the truth, we are blessed beyond measure!!

This pic was taken last week around 12 weeks :) Hi Littlest!

And in other exciting news, also pictured, are my first ever pair of white jeans ;-) [Gap, Long and Lean, Maternity, 1/2 price plus 3o% off, and free shipping, woohoo, you know I love a good deal, I couldn't pass them up!]

Photobucket

I hope ya'll are doing great! I feel bad, and guilty, for not being able to visit your blogs and keep up with ya'll. I don't want anyone to take it personally! Thank you so much for your New York suggestions! We'd love to hear any more that you have!!! And thank you so much for the comments that you've left filling me in on fun or exciting news that I've missed, I love that! :) Xoxoxo

23 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics! Love the white jeans and coral shirt! hope you are feeling better!

Jenna said...

You look SO fantastic!!! I had more to say but my preggo brain is making me forget!

Lauren Kelly said...

Girl, you look fabulous!! Such sweet pictures and recap!! Don't feel guilty! Blog when you can blog and we'll still be here! Not going anywhere :)

Anne said...

You look FABULOUS! What a precious family y'all are. I have those some L&L jeans (bought w/ the same discount - hooray!) and I'm living in them. Mine aren't as comfy as the maternity ones with the stretchy band, of course...lucky you! Keep feeling well! :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, looks like you have been having a great time!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Looks like you've been having fun!

This blogger just posted a great list of New York shows and restaurants:
http://magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan.blogspot.com/

Brittany Ann said...

You are looking beautiful! So teeny, and I am loving the white jeans!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

You look adorable, as always!

Aly said...

You look wonderful as always! Love those new jeans! And what a cool gadget for your hubby!

Mrs. Cup said...

Beautiful!!! Congratulations on #3!! I've been lurking but I'm finally back in the blogging world. My new blog is cravingsimplicity.blogspot.com

So happy for yall. Praise the Lord!

Karah said...

You look so cute Lil Mama and Im glad you are starting to feel a little better. Take care and have a great week :)

Jennifer said...

You are seriously too cute! I LOVE the white jeans! So glad you are starting to feel a little better. I know it's been hard to feel yucky and take care of your precious boys.

Michelle said...

You are adorable!

Next time I'm headed up your way I'll have to make some NCF time. ;)

amywelborn said...

You look so cute preggo!

Casa Cannon said...

you look so great dina!!!!

5th Belle Avenue said...

So glad things are going well! You look FABULOUS!!

Beach Bum & Baby said...

Hey sweetie! You look amazing!! And I am just so excited about littlest!!
The pics of the boys from fathers day and the ice cream truck are great! And LOVING the white jeans on you! SO fun!!

I hope you start feeling 100% soon! I can't wait to find out what littlest is!!!! xoxo

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

Yall are just the sweetest!! And again, you look beautiful!

Lianna Knight said...

You look JUST adorable :)

Krystyn said...

You are looking so cute. Loving the dress and the sassy pose.

What a great gift idea for Father's Day.

...::Heather @ Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

Sweet pictures, as always! I need some Ice Cream now, after seeing that truck...yum. ;-)

Heather said...

cute pictures girl!! You are looking great!

Milltini said...

You look wonderful! Hope you are feeling well.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved