Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Smiles :)

Photobucket

"helloooo... whodare?" whenever we say, Little talk on your phone, or, say hello who's there, he puts the phone up to his ear/behind his head, so cute.
Photobucket

hehe, watermelon in the summer, on the deck, in t-shirt and undies :)
Photobucket

Little is such a good little player, and can take on the toy corner like a big boy :)
Photobucket

why buy toys when you can sing and make your own drums with plastic containers (and empty oatmeal containers, not shown) and chopsticks???
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

we love meal time :) silly boys!
Photobucket

Hi friends and fam! I hope ya'll are doing great! I have still been very good friends with our bed and couch, but am definitely starting to feel better overall.

I have felt a little isolated but there are so many things lifting me up: 1. my Hubby working from home the majority of the time and getting to talk to and see each other all the time, 2. some friends and especially my twitter girls checking up on me and being able to chat with ya'll when I feel well enough to type :) or occasionally talk on the phone for a quick bit, 3. my Mom coming down on Saturdays and hanging out with the boys (and us), sharing lots of laughs, and taking such good care of all of us!

Annnd, the giggles, cuddles, laughs, and smiles of our little ones! I hope our littles could make you smiles today :)

p.s. I have well over 1000 unread posts in my g00gle reader, I opened it up to see the number for the first time in a reeeeally long time. I still haven't been spending much time on the computer, except to plan the littles' birthday party! So thanks for sticking with me sweets!

19 comments:

Rachel said...

Look at those boys! They are so so cute! I am glad that you're feeling better these days. I know you're doing everything you can to take care of that next baby!

Lauren Kelly said...

Your boys are the sweetest things!!! Hope you get to feeling better!! :)

jenn said...

your boys are so cute!!!!

hope you get to feeling better!

Megon said...

Looks like "fun times" at your house. Congratulations on the new addition. I hope that you get to feeling better soon.

Lucky in Love said...

Your babies make me smile :)

Since you have so many unread posts (dude, totally understand!) you may have missed this little tid-bit. I'm pregnant...and I think due super close to you!! Yeah :)

5th Belle Avenue said...

Such precious pictures!! I hope you get to feeling ALL better SOON!

Gwen said...

The boys are so adorable!!! I hope you start feeling better soon my friend. XOXO

THE Stephanie said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! We miss you 'round these parts!

Newlywed Next Door said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. Biggest definitely is looking a lot like you! They are both super cute!

Hope you're feeling well today!

Karah said...

Your boys are so cute. I hope you get to feeling better soon. :)

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

hee hee! so cute! and so big! can you believe it?

i hope you feel better so soon!

p.s. i need your help! can you email some great, organic/natural/good for baby recipes for meals? i have gotten lazy and feel like i'm cheating hudson out of good meals that are good for him.

AO said...

Awww glad that you are feeling a bit better! If you're feeling up for it, we could bring by some girly magazines for you and a meal for you guys. Tell me what smells to avoid and I will tackle it!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm so jealous of your deck! It looks amazing!

Lane said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!! What little cuties! Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!! How far apart are they going to be??

Michelle said...

Your boys are adorable...but I think you already knew that. ;)

xoxo

Krystyn said...

I can't believe how big your Big and Little have gotten!

And, how lucky that your hubby is able to work from home and your mom comes to help out!

PS You might want to check your feed from me...you might need to re follow..it's acting funny and not updating..and I am!
www.reallyareyouserious.com

prashant said...

It looks amazing!
Banner Advertising Network India

Perfectly Imperfect said...

They are getting so big!! And so cute!! Glad you're feeling better hon!

Sarah said...

Sweet boys! Love the watermelon picture :)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved