Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Celebrating 7 Years!

Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary to my best friend in the entire world, to the most amazing Hubby and Daddy I have ever seen, the one who balances me perfectly, loves me unconditionally, and tells me every day without fail that I'm beautiful - even though I don't believe him - and that I get more beautiful everyday, who makes me smile every time he calls me by one of his nicknames for me; I am living a dream.

Photobucket

This is probably my favorite little set of photos because it represents how much fun we all had at our wedding!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was an incredible mix of Jewish and Christian tradition. It was perfect. (I am a J ewish believer)

Photobucket

We were on the dance floor all night! We had so. much. fun! Our first dance was, Have You Ever Been In Love by Celine Dion. It lasted what felt like forever, hehe, but it was wonderful and we love the lyrics. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope we get to get married again one day!!! :)

22 comments:

Miss Anne said...

Gorgeous wedding.
CONGRATS on your ANNIVERSARY!
your love is apparent! ♥

Meg said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are so dang cute.

Virginia Belle said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved seeing all of the pictures from your wedding!

Renee said...

Gorgeous pictures! You both look wonderful. Happy Anniversary!

jenn said...

this was so sweet!
happy anniversary =)

PinkSass said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pics. Yall look just so happy!

d.a.r. said...

Happy anniversary sweet friend!! These picture are fantastic, you can really feel how happy and in love you two are!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Most fun wedding ever. happy anniversary you two crazy kids.

Faith said...

Happy Anniversary! Love all the pics of you two. Y'all are adorable!

Lauren Kelly said...

How cute are ya’ll!!!!! Beautiful and happy anniversary!!!! :)

The Shabby Princess said...

Congratulations!!! Y'all are so cute! Happy Anniversary!

5th Belle Avenue said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! What sweet and FUN pictures!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!! You looked beautiful, love all the pics!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous wedding pictures!!! Happy anniversary friend!

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful bride and her prince!

What a fun, fun, fun set of photos!

Here's to many more wonderful years together!

Lane said...

Congratulations!! Happy Anniversary! :) Hope you guys enjoyed your day!

Krystyn said...

Happy anniversary.

Those are some great shots from the big day!

Becca said...

Aw I love your wedding pictures! :-) Happy anniversary!

Kristin said...

I hope you two had a beautiful anniversary!! You were a gorgeous bride. : )

p.s. Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls. We just got our own .com, so I'll hope you'll follow us there too at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com. We are having giveaways galore this month in celebration of our move. Right now we've got two $95 hapari swimsuit gift certificates up for grabs! Hugs, K

Rachel said...

So I know I'm a few days late, but happy anniversary! Your big day was beautiful :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

yea I'm late, but I wanted to say I hope you guys had the best anniversary!! you are both so blessed to have each other!!

prashant said...

CONGRATS on your ANNIVERSARY!
Banner Advertising Network India


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved