Monday, May 17, 2010

snippets from our days, in pics from my phone :)

Out for a walk with my little boys :) It was win-dy, check out BabyBoy's hair in the first pic, hehe. We love the side by side stroller (this one is a Combi, it's been great)!

Photobucket

Playing on the couch with my LilBoo!

Photobucket

Yum! Had these for dessert one night while watching our shows :) If you like peanut butter and chocolately goodness, mmm, I like the texture of the puffs, not too hard, yet they don't get soggy quickly either, I don't dig soggy cereal. :-)

Photobucket

The new Tom Cruise playing shirtless jeans basketball instead of shirtless jeans volleyball in Top Gun!

Photobucket

We are so glad we splurged and got a video monitor after LittleBoo. We absolutely love it and love to watch the littles sleep. So sweet! (we have a camera in each room, love it!)

Photobucket

This couch and loveseat are on sale and we would love to furnish our family room and move the current furniture into the unfurnished living room, but we're trying to figure out if this looks cheap... the way the browns mix together in an effort to make it look like leather on top (there is leather on the seat but the top is different material)... opinions welcome :) (thank you to my twitter friends for a few thoughts already!)

Photobucket

BabyBoy and I took a trip to the grocery store just the two of us one day, while LilBoo was sleeping and Hubby was working from home. He's a cute and funny shopping buddy.

Photobucket

Mmmmmm... dessert while watching our shows many nights. Add sliced bananas on the bottom of the bowl and I pretend it's healthy. :) Fruit, dairy, you could live off of peanut butter... ha!

Photobucket

Chasing and running around outside before naptime :)

Photobucket

My first attempt making Chicken Pad Thai for Hubby because he loves and hadn't had it for a long time. So I made it for special for him one day for lunch. It turned out pretty good but I would definitely use a recipe next time that does not use fish sauce, it was too fishy for me, I can still smell it, it smells like I am living inside a fish :), I added soy sauce to try to counter it. :)

Photobucket

BabyBoy loves to find the little shopping cart in the toy "seskin" (section :) he is such a good little talker but we love there are still some words that still make him "little") and push it around the store while we walk around. And he rolls it back to it's place before we leave :)

Photobucket

BabyBoy loves to feed LittleBoo! I love the open mouth, it is so intinctual, everybody opens their mouth when trying to feed a baby, haha! He is so sweet and loves to take care of Lil and help, "all by myself." :)

Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed this edition of Pics From My Phone :)

20 comments:

The Shabby Princess said...

How cute!!! What a sweet family you have. Loves!

I think that sofa looks great!

d.a.r. said...

Your boys are sooo cute! I love the idea of having a video monitor...that will go on the list someday for me!

As for the couch...the brass studs along the bottom would drive me batty. But it's a pretty set!

Lauren Kelly said...

They are just sooo stinkin cute!!!! :)

And I too, personally love the sofa!!

Lindsey said...

I just cannot get over how adorable your kids are! So precious!

Megon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megon said...

Looks like you stay pretty busy!! ;)

Milltini said...

They are just too cute for words!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Too cute! Love all the photos!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love bunny tracks ice cream!! I haven't had it in forever and I'm afraid if I bought it I would eat it all in two days! Send me two scoops, mmmmkay?

emily said...

your little ones are sooo cute!!! and because of your recommendation, i am seriosuly considering purchasing cocoa puffs next time i go to the store!!!! =)

Heather said...

I am loving the pics from your iPhone! So cute, and I personally like the leather couch. I don't think it looks cheap! I love going on walks with Mollie, so fun!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i love all the pictures, but the ones with LilBoo smiling just get me! He is growing up so quickly! They're so sweet and you are such a blessed mommy!

Brittany Ann said...

Love the sofa! What a good idea!

Gooch Family said...

Love all the pictures! "A day in the life of Dina" :) My favorite is the last one where your little guy is feeding him the drink with his mouth wide open, hilarious!

...::Heather @ Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

That last picture is so sweet! :) And I love Reese's Puff Cereal! Yummy!

Suz said...

Love the pics! Such cute boys!!! :)

Lane said...

I can't believe how big they have gotten! I have been soooo out of the blog loop! what little dolls! :)

In this wonderful life... said...

LOVE the pics!!! Looks and sounds like a wonderful day :)

Kristin said...

OMG, dying over that last pic. So darn cute!

prashant said...

What a sweet family you have. Loves!
Banner Advertising Network India


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved