Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blessed - Mother's Day Edition

I cannot even begin to express with words how blessed I am. All three of my boys are incredible, sweet, loving, smart, silly, fun, and filled with joy! And they fill me with joy!

My three sweets made me a delicious pancake breakfast in bed, made me all teary-eyed as I read their handmade card, with the most adorable and hilarious coupon to go shopping for a new outfit, Hubby grilled me amazing burgers and salmon for lunch (I was hungry and craving both, haha), we went for a fabulous family walk, and had a wonderfully relaxing evening. Hubby took care of everything all day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beyond blessed! This family pic was taken when we were in AZ in April - what would we do without the self timer? :)

Photobucket

And a big Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, who loves us so much, has been spoiling us coming over most Saturdays to see us and the babies, and lets us have mini dates in between baby feedings, always brings some fruit or little food with her, who loves, has so much fun with, and does so great with the babies, who came to all of my Girl Scout ceremonies and orchestra concerts, the one I call right away when I can't get ahold of Hubby and need to talk about something :), who gave me away at our wedding! We love you Mom/Grandma!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And to Aunt Dottie who is really like a Mommom (Grandma:)) to our littles! We love you so much Aunt Dottie!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
even though these are not her fave pics of herself because she had just woken up, I think they are SO sweet and beautiful! :) Love you Aunt Dottie! Thank you for letting me post them, hehe :)

29 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm glad you had a great day! Your family is so sweet.

Rebecca Jo said...

What a beautiful mama you are! Your boys ALWAYS have a smile on their face... love it!

Lauren Kelly said...

Sooo stinkin sweet. So glad you had a wonderful Mother’s Day!!! The pictures are precious!! :) You are one blessed Momma!

Becca said...

What a cute family! :-) I love all the pictures!

Pocketfull of Pink @ 5th Belle Ave said...

You are sooo cute in your Girl Scouts outfit!! LOVE IT! Sounds like an AMAZING Mother's Day, I am so happy to hear!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad your family made your day so special, you deserve it!! Happy belated Mother's Day!

Jen Clark said...

Loved seeing the wedding pics - you should post more one day!

Lyr said...

Glad you had such a great mothers day! Love all the pictures!

angie said...

Happy Mother's Day. What sweet boys you have........I loved seeing the pictures of you with your mom when you were little, too.

Renee said...

Great pictures of you and your mom. I love her dress and yours! That is also a great a photo on the self timer.

Lauren said...

What great pics! Your boys are always so stinkin' adorable!

daniella said...

E totally has your eyes!!!!!! Happy Mother's Day month to you, darling :-) So happy and blessed to know you and call you, friend.

Annie said...

love all the photos hun!! :)
i'm glad you had a wonderful mother's day pretty momma!!
you have the cutest, sweetest little family!! :)

Rachel said...

So glad to hear your boys spent all day spoiling you. You deserve it! Glad to hear it was a good one :) And you look fabulous in all the pics! I love them all!

Molly said...

those are awesome pics! self timer is necessary. i really don't know what i would do without it!

Garrett and Meagan said...

I'm glad you had a very happy mothers day!! You look gorgeous in the pink dress. And I love the pic of you in your brownie uniform. I was a brownie too!!!

Brittany Ann said...

You are just the most beautiful happy mother I have ever seen!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Trina said...

So sweet! Glad you had a great day! You deserve it momma!

JESSON and REY ANN said...

nice posting keep blogging,.... i am very new in blogging, please and kindly visit my blog,.. thanks a lot... here are top ten tips to stay in good healthhttp://jabrasr.blogspot.com/

Rachel H. said...

What a fabulous Mother's Day! :) By the way, stop by my blog to enter in a baby/kid related giveaway! :)

Gwen said...

I am so glad you had such a fabulous Mother's Day. How sweet are your boys and yay for new outfit shopping!! You all are adorable!! XOXO

Krystyn said...

What a very special and memorable day! It sounds like a great one.

d.a.r. said...

What a perfect mother's day!! You look beautiful!!

Mariel Torres said...

LOVE your pink dress :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

What a sweet family! And I love your pink dress girl. You look fantastic!

Megon said...

I love all the precious pics!

Heather said...

What a sweet post and I am so glad you had a great Mother's day!! SOunds like you were spoiled rotten too, we have a couple of great guys huh?! Love the pics and love the ones of you and your mom, so sweet!

Miss Anne said...

yay for a wonderful mother's day.
these pics are memories cherished!
:)

In this wonderful life... said...

I'm playing catch up! you do have the sweetest family..and you look just like your momma! so pretty!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved