Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jesus Paid it All (Easter '10 :))

As BabyBoy has been saying he's learning in Sunday school, "Jesus is alive!" (said in cute lil two year old voice :)) What a great summary, the only one in history to rise from the dead. That's something big and powerful! :)

We're out west this year so we visited our old church, hung out with my fam, and had fun playing outside. These are pics from my Aunt's house! :) And below is one of the wonderful songs we sang on Sunday, Jesus Paid It All.

Photobucket


I hear the Savior say,
"Thy strength indeed is small;
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lord, now indeed I find
Thy power and Thine alone,
Can change the leper's spots
And melt the heart of stone.

Photobucket

O Praise the one who paid my debt
And raised this life up from the dead
O Praise the one who paid my debt
And raised this life up from the dead


Photobucket

And when before the throne
I stand in Him complete,
I'll lay my trophies down
All down at Jesus' feet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.

Photobucket


We hope you had a wonderful Easter! He is Risen!

22 comments:

Heather said...

Great post!! That is one of my favorite my songs, love it! Your family looks beautiful!! I love your dress!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such a pretty family!

The Pink Chick said...

I love the pictures! You look great great!!! You have such a beautiful family!! Oh, and I love the song! It is one of my favorites!

Clemson Girl said...

The sweater vests are so stinkin' cute!

Lucky in Love said...

Y'all are the cutest family of all time :) XOXO

Sherrie said...

Those boys are such cuties! I love how you all coordinate. :)

Short Southern Momma said...

What a great Easter you had! Love the pictures! xoxo

Lauren said...

Your family is so so precious! and I love that dress on you! So cute!

THE Stephanie said...

So adorable!

And yes, He DID pay it all! Thank you Jesus.

Trina said...

So thankful for my Jesus!

I love those little sweater vests. Adorable! And girl you look amazing in that dress!

Casa Cannon said...

great pics and very cute dress! hope you had a great time!

Pocketfull of Pink @ 5th Belle Ave said...

Oh what sweet pictures! I loveee the boys' outfits! Such cuties!

Lyr said...

These are fantastic pictures! What a cute little family! ;)

Molly said...

Gorgeous pics as always! This is one of my favorite songs. It was a popular one at our old church...now if we can just find another we like! Arggg.

Not sure how tall you are, but you look like a mile long legs model!

Renee said...

Great song. Beautiful pictures. I like your dress.

Lianna Knight said...

Those little sweaters the babies have on...CUTENESS!! And you are looking like one hot momma yourself :)

Krystyn said...

Happy Easter.

Those are some fabulous pictures. Your little men in their vests are adorable!

And, I love the last one of you and your hubby. So sassy!

Brittany Ann said...

Glad you all had a wonderful Easter celebrating the risen Lord!

And you looked hot in your Easter duds my friend!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Oh my goodness, could you look any more beautiful? And your family is tres good looking!!!

daniella said...

That song always chokes me up with tears. Nothing ministers to me more than songs as such.

You looked absolutely beautiful!

Becca said...

They look so cute in their Easter outfits :-) love it!

Lindsey said...

Such a gorgeous little family! I adore your heels and dress!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved