Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Entered a New Decade!

As of April 10th, I entered a new decade. I am now... 30 years. old. ahhh :)

Thank you SO much for all of the tweets, texts, and phone calls on my bday! You all are so sweet and I am SO blessed by you. :) As I tweeted, I still love all you 20s and can I get a whatwhat from all of my now fellow 30s (or older :))?? Are you out there? :)

I don't think of 30 sounding old on anybody else but for some reason it sounds so old on me. haha. I am no longer getting carded. We haven't gotten quite as many "whoa they look so young," as we walk around shops or eat at a restaurant. And when we would get they look so young looks, Hubby would look at me at some point and throw out, "I can't wait 'till we get to go to prom." ha! I'd hit him on the arm and then we'd laugh. I have inherited young looking (oily :)) skin from my Mom (Hubby too :)) so it is said that will keep you looking young. :) Not a fan when I was in school, but if I look as beautiful and young as my Mom, when am her young mid 50s age, then I'll be a happy camper. :) (she gets mistaken for my sister sometimes! :))

Celebrations... so blessed!
This has seriously turned into a birthday month. :) Hubby took me out for a fabulous sushi dinner date before we left for our (Hubby's business trip and semi-working) vacay and then...

Hubby took me out on a date to one of my favorite places last week!! A Japanese Steakhouse. We always get the filet and chicken combo whenever we go and it is YUMMY! The miso soup, the salad with ginger dressing, the veggies, the meat, the sauces. Y.u.m.m.y.! The cook was hilarious this time and the waiter was great too. We had so much fun! We even got to have some sushi and wine (at the happy hour price :)) before our table was ready. This restaurant was Benihana and they take your pic at the end of the meal (hence no makeup left :)) or maybe they only do that for birthdays, we've only gone there for two birthdays :).

Photobucket
Photobucket


Then, this amazing guy and these sweet babies surprised me with breakfast in bed on Saturday morning.

Photobucket
Photobucket


And then my Aunt took us out for a SUPER yummy lunch. White garlic pizza (Hubby and BabyBoy got regular, very yummy too!), steak and cheese subs, fried zuchinni and mushrooms! This pic was us, clothes thrown on, not made up, going to get massages last week! Love you Aunt Dottie! Isn't she beautiful even without makeup! :) The second pic she is telling me she loves me even though we're taking a pic of her even though she wasn't picture ready :) hehe. Love her!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And then Hubby wanted to take me and the boys out for a family dinner at PF Changs and there was a BIG surprise waiting there! The rest of my family! I might have cried err teared :) as Hubby walked me to our table, I spotted them, and they started singing Happy Birthday. hehe. They all lied to me but I love them, haha. I was so glad to get to spend my birthday with them! (my other Uncle was there but his house alarm (falsely) went off and he had to go home :( ) Thank you Aunt Dottie and Uncle Paul for treating us to a WONDERFUL birthday dinner!

Photobucket
Photobucket
[from left to right Hubby, BabyBoy, my Dad, new cousin-to-be :), cousin Dave, Aunt Dottie and Uncle Paul, me and Next Edition :)]


Hubby was wonderful and thoughtful and got me a new laptop for my birthday. My old laptop was on the fritz, so I'm excited for getting my new one all set up soon! And blog a lot more quickly too :)

25 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Looks like a wonderful birthday celebration!! Happy birthday! :)

The Pink Chick said...

Happy Birthday!!! It looks like you had a fabulous birthday!

Amy said...

30 rocks! but you'll always be 24 to me. :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

That sounds like the most wonderful birthday! I'm so glad you were doted on.

AO said...

Happy Birthday!

Jon and Steph said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you had such a wonderful birthday ;)

Short Southern Momma said...

Happy Happy Birthday girl! I turned 3-0 back in November and it wasn't so bad...Macy turning 10 hurt a whole lot worse. LOL

Hope your having a great day! xoxo

emily said...

sounds like quite the birthday celebration(s)!!!!! happy birthdayy!! :) :)

Lauren said...

What a fabulous Hubby who spoils you so wonderfully!

amywelborn said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

That sounds like such a FABULOUS day. You are one cherished girl. Love ya!

Lucky in Love said...

Happy belated birthday my dear friend!! Your celebrations look amazing! What a fantastic husband you have to plan all those adventures for you :) So glad you had such a great time!!

Casa Cannon said...

happy late birthday! im sorry i missed it!!

Trina said...

So glad you had a happy birthday! I didn't freak out about being in my 30s until now {I'm 32}. lol I think its bc my skin and body are not what they used to be and it freaks me the heck out.

Suz said...

What a fun bday!! Happy belated Birthday! You look awesome and have NO signs of ever being pregnant!!! :)

Krystyn said...

Happy birthday..what a fun month!

(Hope I'm okay..I'm just a year younger. I will join your club next year. I promise to savor the next 365 days of 29-ness).

ARK said...

Happy Birthday!

Dottie said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday and time here. So glad you were here to share it with us. Hope you had a good trip home.

Love you all. Aunt Dottie

Gwen said...

Happy Belated Birthday My Friend!!! Welcome to club 30!!! It's not so bad after all. :) XOXO

Heather said...

Happy belated birthday!! 30 is quickly approaching for me! Looks like you had a great time entering the new decade! Great pics!

Lindsey said...

Happy belated birthday friend!! Sounds like a wonderful birthday! You look gorgeous, as usual!

Kristin said...

Happy happy bday!! Welcome to my decade. So far it's been pretty darn good. You look lovely in those pics!

wsxwhx743 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Newlywed Next Door said...

Happy birthday! Cheers to a new decade! Hugs!!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved