Monday, March 8, 2010

We Always...

say "I love you" before we hang up the phone.

seek advice from many wise peeps, pray, make lots of lists, and wear ourselves out discussing, pro and conning, and debating (together!) every single option before we make a decision. :)

want dessert after any meal (including breakfast... ok, that's just me :)).

say "I love you" all. day. long. to our babies and each other.

lift each other up in our conversations with others.

have a plan for as many situations as possible. like when getting home, who gets what baby, bag, and job when we get inside :). We might get made fun of but it saves a lot of time and energy :)!

hold hands as much as much as possible.

try to resolve conflict, ie "discussions" :) as quickly as possible.

could eat sushi anytime. so yummy. and always with wasabi. mmm. :)

think waay too much about what others think. (ok, that's me not we :)) Well, I go back and forth with how much I let it affect me. I just love being friends with everybody and am afraid that I've done something to upset someone and get my feelings hurt when (supposed) friends are not kind, do something hurtful, or I feel left out. I always overanalyze and think the worst while the Hubs says I'm sure they didn't mean it like that :), sweet Hubs. (I don't think I'm alone in this... :))

kiss and say, "I love you," before we say goodbye to go anywhere. that kiss, I love you, and a lil prayer before we go to sleep.

visit family, no matter where we are living.

try to be joyful (even if we aren't "happy" about it) in every circumstance (and remind ourselves that God has it).

are loyal, lifelong friends. even if we don't live near, no matter how much time has passed. LOVE friends, so special.

try to talk as much as we can if we are not physically together, or leave a little message of love if we can't reach each other. [we'll be newlyweds for forever ;-)]

are blessed. And I hope you are too!

[p.s. get ready for a giveaway soon!]

14 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this post!

I wish I could see you tomorrow. :( I'm super bummed. However, I may be up your way in April...wink, wink.

Krystyn said...

Awwww....so mushy and gooshy lovie!

So sweet.

Brittany Ann said...

What a beautiful tribute to your hubby!

Trina said...

Sweet! :)

Lindsey said...

We are a lot alike! Great post!

emily said...

aww this is sooo cute!! :) so honest...thanks!

Lauren said...

Wow...what a great post. You have such an amazing relationship & family!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Aw, you guys are so sweet.

Heather said...

love this!

Rachel H. said...

This is SO cute...we don't say "I love you" often enough, and we need to start! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kristin said...

What a strong union! The hubs and I do much of the same. It's vital!

Megon said...

Precious!

...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

Love this list...beautiful!

Amber said...

Awww I love this! We do a lot of the same and I love hearing about other couples who cherish each other and their marriage the same way we do. "Newlyweds for forever!" :-)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved