Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Trip #3 and Bloggy Friends

Last week we tagged along on Hubby's third business trip of the year! This time was a drive to Southern Vir ginia for two days. Actually, my Hubs is such an amazing one, that he scheduled some meetings on Friday, so he (we :)) could stay the night in a hotel, just so I could meet up with some of my girls!! I mean seriously, I told you he was awesome! :)

Thursday: While Hubs had his meetings all day, the boys and I took a walk (around some shops, haha), took a short nap at the hotel, went out to Target (BabyBoy wanted to and so did I, ha), almost got stuck at Target because our beloved car wouldn't start, Hubby got back to the hotel after his ton'th meeting that day, I handed over the boys, their food, gave hugs, exchanged I love yous, kisses, then headed out for a GNO!

Photobucket
Whitney, Rachel, Lis, and me (I keep looking so goofy in my pics!)

I have SO much fun with these girls! They are a riot, sweet, and we share a lot of laughs. We closed the restaurant down again and I could have stayed and kept talking for hours! I had such a great time and it was so refreshing! Can't wait to see ya'll again soon! :) (and Michelle too :)) ETA: check out the desserts! we each got a different one, after dinner - awesome choc cake, red velvet cake, cheesecake, and keylime pie - so we could share :) SO fun and SO yummy!

Friday: We all got to eat breakfast together, Hubs went to his meetings, the littles and I went for another walk (around Babies :) we had to check out a couple of things:)) then we headed home to get ready for our wonderful (rescheduled from Thursday) small group that evening.

Trip #4 is coming up! (if I can get a good deal on flights, tear... we had to wait to book them and now prices have gone up... I'm so sad) If it works out it will be to Palm Springs, California for a few days, maaaybe Carlsbad for one day, then Arizona to visit my family! Praying it works out! Annnnd LOOK at this resort he HAS to stay in, who wouldn't want to go???

Photobucket

Photobucket


We could play some tennis and I'm not so sure that (right pic below) would be very relaxing but a massage or a facial would be FABULOUS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


This could be whichever one of you wants to come to the spa with me and me! :) I'm sure the babies would have plenty of room to crawl around and play with some spa rocks while we soak, haha.

Photobucket


And we could sit by the pool and read. Don't worry I would wear a bathing suit! Actually I might wear that robe over my suit! I'm not ready to start thinking about squeezing in (or out, yikes) of a bathing suit yet, haha!

Photobucket

I'm still hoping it works out!!

16 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

What a fun bloggy meet up! I love all those girls!

daniella said...

Ah, Palm Springs. I'll say a prayer that you make it there.

Michelle said...

So sad that I missed the get-together last week. :(

But, there's always a next time!! ;)

Kristin said...

Looks like SUCH a blast!! I'm with you...SO dreading swimsuit shopping. Time to give Jillian Michaels my undivided attention!

Rachel said...

I had so much fun with you girls! I can't wait to be your roomie in ATL :)

The Shabby Princess said...

Oh I love, love, love Palm Springs!

Krystyn said...

Looks like such a fun time. I hope you get to take the next trip.

pocket full of pink said...

OH HOW FUN! I am totally crossing my fingers for you that it works out! Looks like it will be an AMAZING time!

amywelborn said...

Looks like fun! And that next trip sounds pretty AH-mazing!!!

Heather said...

oh girl, you have really got me wanting to go to the spa now!! I need some relaxation time! You look great, what a fun outing with girlfriends!!

d.a.r. said...

omg that resort looks amazing!!! What a fun trip that will be!

Lindsey said...

How fun that you had a bloggy meet up! And that resort looks fabulous!!

Amber said...

I'm so jealous of your bloggy get together! I don't know Whitney but the other two ladies are fabulous! What an awesome trip. Hope your next one is just as much fun. XOXO

Newlywed Next Door said...

Love that you go to do a bloggy meetup! Erica and Lis are great!

Ummm the resort in Palm Springs looks amazing!

Molly said...

FUN bloggy meetup! Your hubby is so sweet to make his plans to take y'all! I really hope you get to go out to Palm Springs. That would be fabulous!

amy (metz) walker said...

What a fun meet up! I went to Palm Springs a couple years back and loved it!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved