Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NCF Outtakes

So...we take a lot of pictures :)! And by a lot, I mean we usually have well over 1000 pics each month. Is that normal? Here are just a few reasons for the plethora of pictures taken with our camera(s) (big and lil, we err I take so many pics, the big was our... big... gift last year)...

[1] It began from my Mom, she was always known as "The Picture Lady." Mr. NCF is still in training but he is doing very well taking pics whenever a pic moment hits! And he is sooo sweet to go with me on #4 below :)!!
[2] I have a blog. ;-)
[3] We LOVE to look back on memories and see what everybody used to look like.
[4] No less than 10s of pictures must be taken of the same event so there is greater possibility of attaining a good pic (and one that I might think is decent of myself... I am not photogenic! Head a little far up=looks goofy, head a little too far down=double chin, no trace of makeup...:))

I got the idea from some cute bloggers to share some outtakes. So I put together some of our recent Outtakes along with the Best Photo from that scene (some I wish I could have had a few more shots, see #3 above haha:))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This was before our date night, when The Grandma Brigade (both our Moms) was over.
[Don't judge my outfit, I needed to be comfy for all of the food and treats we were about to eat and I need to go shopping, I wear the same top with a different bottom and shoes for too many dates! It's my date uniform... with my Husband!, but he loves it.]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


But I did capture this one :)

Photobucket


Our boys are so happy the majority of the time but nothing is ever perfect, of course, and I don't want anyone annoyed and thinking that's how I portray everything. I just love being positive (as much as possible). Close friends do get to hear, haaa, about all my insecurities and mini rants about goofy or important matters :) especially my Hubs (and my Mom)! Some have made it to the blog and maybe I'll be more adventurous about sharing more. I really respect honesty, just not negativity as a norm :).

So do you take a ton of pics? Or have your fair share of outtakes??

***Some of you asked how I do the collages. Here's the super quick of it :) : I use a free photo organization program called Picasa 3, then export them to a folder on my hard drive, then upload them to Photobucket, change the size (or you can change the size as you export them) and then copy the html and input it into the html in the post. I can do a whole post on it if anyone would like me to, on what everything looks like, and sizing and everything too. Just let me know!

22 comments:

daniella said...

Love, love, LOVE photos blog posts (say that fast three times)! Those are great, and you are more photogenic than you give yourself credit :-) Your lil boo...I could eat him with a spoon. Those eyes get me every time!

See you Thursday?

Brittany Ann said...

That last pic is just precious though! Makes all those extra shots worth it!

Gooch Family said...

I just realized this past week I have not been taking enough of our little guy so I started taking a bunch today and I need to continue to do so! Also you look SO skinny in the pictures you are lying down!!

Garrett and Meagan said...

I love all of them!!!!! And I know what you mean, life isn't perfect, but who was to dwell on the bad all of the time?!

Your family is too cute. The boys are so sweet.

Miss Anne said...

It's so important to capture the moments. Good, bad, sweet, crazy, all of it.

:)

Lianna Knight said...

LOVED all the pics...too cute :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love it!

Gwen said...

They are all so cute!!! I need to take more pictures. I used to take them all the time and then I just stopped. XOXO

Lauren said...

Love those outtakes! Your boys are just too precious!

Lindsey said...

I love your outtakes! These pics are so adorable, your family is precious!

Rebecca Jo said...

I have learned in order to get a good shot, you gotta take at LEAST 10 pictures... Its a fact :)

Jorden and Kristin said...

Aww those are really cute pictures! Especially the last one! ADORABLE!

Heather said...

These pictures are so cute!! They made me smile today!

Renee said...

I, too, take a lot pictures. I carry a little camera in purse at all times. Today I took about 20 pictures in a row (with my DSLR) as I was taking a "group photo" of Lydia and her classmates. My theory - at least one should be good if you take that many!

...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

I have to take tons and tons of pics to get it the way I wan it...lol!!! I think I drive people crazy sometimes!

Taylor @ Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too said...

Cute pics!!!!

The Shabby Princess said...

I'm obsessive about taking a lot of pictures too, but, I often get embarrassed in public settings or with a lot of people. Example, my birthday party, not a single photo. Stupid! I was just nervous to ask a bunch of people to smile? Which is insane because my momma was a photographer!

d.a.r. said...

Hahah, these are hilarious adorable!!

Michelle said...

Not photogenic?? Puh-leeze!!!

Loved the pics...especially the last picture of the boys. So sweet!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I don't take that many photos. I do take a lot though. I normally just put on "good" photos because I don't want to embarrass Gooner one day. I mean she WILL grow up and yes she does cry and look ridiculous when throwing a fit, but that does NOT need to be out on the www ya know.? I left you an award!

Lesli said...

I love all of your pictures.. so cute! And I definitely know where you are coming from.. I have sooo many pictures, it is crazy..but I am starting to get stressed out about not having them printed out and falling so behing on that.. how do you do that? do you print out only a few from one month? or do you keep them all on a disc? I would love to know how other crazy picture taking moms do this...Oh and I love Picasa, I actually just figured out how to do the collage!

Krystyn said...

Your out-takes are good. You should see mine. Eyes closed in like 75% of my pictures. I kid you not!

And, I think your going out outfit is really cute.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved