Monday, February 8, 2010

Did Someone Ask For Snow?? :-)

Ok, which one of you asked for snow?? ;-) You must have done quite the snow dance! If you did, I want to see it! I mean, you must have really broken it down. ;)

We got over 20 inches last weekend, over 21 inches this weekend, annnnd they're calling for another 8-10 UPDATE: 10-20 more inches Tuesday to Wednesday!! This is not normal for our area and this is definitely the most snow Hubby and I have ever seen! We've had blizzards but this... I'm telling you, someone had a snow dance party and invited all of their friends and family! Who had one and didn't invite me. I do love to dance. Hubby and I were on the dance floor almost our entire reception, we had so much fun! Remember friends who were there (if you're reading:))?? I digress. I loved our wedding. Snow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I know you'll probaby call me crazy, but I was actually looking forward to the snow storm this past weekend. It's been a great excuse to relax a little, work on some fun projects around the house, and of course cook... a lot!

What To Do When It Snows over 20 Inches... err... I mean... 20+ inches from last weekend and 21+ inches from this weekend (and 10-20 more inches in the next couple days)!!

Cook a lot and attempt lots of new recipes! Work on some fun home projects and decorating. Play (or wade through feet of snow) outside! Play, sing, and dance inside. Catch up on shows online (no cable or DVR, I know! =)). Want to take a break from cooking and eating to go shopping for... anything, but can't brave the feet of snow still on the road. [Each of these to come in subsequent posts! cooking, decorating, and fun!]

AND I couldn't think of any other peeps I'd rather be snowed in with!!! Seriously, how fun and cute are they?!

Photobucket

Photobucket


And this one kept trying to lob snowballs at me as I stood outside to take pictures of the boys playing, in my it just snowed over 20 inches of snow, there's no way I'm going to see anybody clothes, we won't mention my quick thrown up in a messy bun hair or lack of makeup. =)

Photobucket



ETA: Click here if you missed the fun we had a last weekend! There was sun, fun, shopping, & friends (and food of course=))!

37 comments:

Suz said...

oh my word!!! That is a lot of snow! We're getting a lot of snow here, but we consider 4 inches a lot here in NW Arkansas! :) Have a great time snowed it girl!

Kristen said...

wow, that is seriously a lot of snow!!

Sherrie said...

We are getting a snowstorm today, but of course we still have school! GRRRR Looks like you had fun.

Brittany Ann said...

Wowzers! you weren't kidding! That's insane!

Lois Lane II said...

WOW! I've never see that much snow in my LIFE! (Course, I live in Louisiana, soooo...lol!)

Jillian said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe how much snow there is! That's CRAZY!!!

Renee said...

All this snow is unbelievable. Have fun!

Jules said...

I hear you and if someone is doing the snow dance…please stop! This has been unreal this winter. We’re on track with the snowstorm coming later tonight to beat the Philadelphia record for most snow ever in one winter.

I’m getting to be an old pro at keeping myself occupied in snowstorms. We did lots of cooking and relaxing too :)

SassyEngineer said...

Wow - how beautiful! I realize it may be more of pain at this point, but I think it would be nice to get a snow like that once a year maybe. We have been getting the rain equivalent and I'm ready for that to be over! Enjoy your time with your precious family :)

Lauren said...

That is so crazy! Hope you continue to enjoy your time at home!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness, look at all that snow!! It's so pretty! I think we're going to catch up with you because it is coming down like crazy over here!

Megon said...

WOW!!!Now that's a lot of snow! I'm from Arkansas and recently just got some too....nothing like yours!! WOW! Cute boys! I love boys too!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Oh my goodness, that is a lot of snow! Hope you all do okay even with the additional snow coming your way.

Design A-Peele said...

your blog is too cute! and that is a lot of snow. I am quite jealous. I live in atlanta and we never get any snow. I noticed that you entered my giveaway over at Bonbon girls. Let me know if you are interested in some Stella & dot pieces. I can get you discounted shipping!

A Southern Accent said...

We were only snowed-in for about two days and I went crazy! I can't imagine that much snow. And my little guy must have too much southern blood in him because he could only stay out about five minutes and he was ready to go inside because he was too cold!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Oh, why oh why didn't it do this when we lived in DC LAST year???? I think it sounds like a lot of fun! It is crazy to see all that snow! I can't wait to see all your projects!

Taylor @ Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too said...

oh my gosh! that is so much snow! BRR yall stay warm!

Lesli said...

Yes, I would say you are definitely snowed in!!! I am so ready for the warm weather!! We had a little snow/ice here this morning so school was cancelled...we just made valentines cupcakes...fun, fun!!

Annie said...

WOW!!
i can not believe how much snow you got!! hope you are enjoying your time inside ;)
the boys look happy!! they are too cute!

pocket full of pink said...

LOVEEE the pics! I am seriously LOVING all of this snow! A few last hoorahs before Spring gets here. We're only about two hours away from B'more!!! PLEASEEE OH PLEASEEEE go with your hubby on his business trip! A meet-up would be SO.MUCH.FUN!!!!! I can't stop smiling just thinking about it! Stay warm and safe 2night with this next storm!

Heather said...

holy smokes, that is alot of snow!! SO FUN!!! I wish I could have experienced that. Hope you guys are staying warm!

Megan said...

OH my gosh that is a TON of snow. I dont think I have ever seen that much snow. I dont know if I would survive if we got that much snow I might just lay down and cry. Haha j/k! Such cute pictures!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

We've had a TON of snow in the Midwest as well, but not 20+ inches in one BOMB of a snowfall. As annoyed as I get with winter, I still find it fun & exciting to have snow days! Enjoy yours and stay WARM!

d.a.r. said...

Wow, that is a load of snow!!!

Krystyn said...

Holy cow. That's some serious snow. I haven't watched the news (or any TV really lately) to see how bad it is. At least you are in good company.

Lianna Knight said...

PLEASE send some of that to Florida!! I'd love to see some snow :)

very married said...

where are you?? I'm in NYC and we're on our way to quite the snow storm as well!

Casa Cannon said...

hey! can you believe all this snow!? it's getting funny! but i'm still enjoying it!anyway, we don't have mario kart on the wii. bummer! that would be fun!!! hope you guys are staying warm!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Your wedding was a PAR-TAY!!!! Can I just tell you how glad we are to be missing the Snow Dump? I mean, yea, it would be fun, but then, ugh, in a week, the mud.... :-)

Clemson Girl said...

It's always nice to have a day where you're "forced" to relax and have some fun.

Short Southern Momma said...

Whoa..that is a lot of snow. Looks like y'all are having so much fun! Stay Warm!! xoxo

Becky said...

Wowza! That is a LOT of snow ya'll have had! I can't imagine having that much snow. I love to cook soups and things like that on snowdays...right now I would welcome a snow day just so I don't have to go to work! LOL! :P

Megan said...

SOOO MUCH SNOW!! We got about a foot with the last storm and a couple inches today but by this afternoon they were already gone. The boys are so cute!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Oh my gosh! That really is a lot of snow! What cute pictures though! It is always nice to have a day to relax and just have fun! :)

Molly said...

You got awesome snow pics! Your boys are just too cute. :)

The Shabby Princess said...

Holy snow monster, Batman!! That's craziness.

We got 3 inches this morning (Dallas) and it's still snowing. And yet, sadly, I am at work. This is totally unfair. I want a snow day!

Kelly said...

I wish we had that much snow here, we LOVE snow!! Fun!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved