Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Current Girl Crush

I admit that I have a small girl crush on Evangeline Lilly. Most of us know her from the hit show with a cult following (including us=)) LOST. Pshewwwwww. That was their theme "song"!

I think she is so naturally gorgeous. Her hair is beautiful. Her freckles are adorable (I love that Freckles is Sawyer's nickname for her, so cute). Her smile is infectious. She is the prettiest dirt covered girl I have seen around. And I would take her body if she didn't want it anymore.

Photobucket
(source)


She is not necessarily my overall fave character from LOST (more on that another time). Although I sometimes want to be her, minus the convicted felon part, and even though my Hubs thinks she is the most annoying character - reason including, almost every scene with her is annoying because she always tells people to do the stupid things, [can't give examples just in case anyone hasn't seen any eps] result, he is not a big Kate fan - there are some things that I do like about her character...

[1] I love how strong she is. She knows how to use a gun and is not afraid to wander around a jungle in the dark because, dang it, she can handle herself!

[2] She can "borrow" clothes from anyone's suitcase (LOST reference) and look amazing.

[3] Ok, so this is not a character thing, but if I could look that gorgeous after not showering for... weeks, I'd take it! And her wavy hair. I've always wanted wavy/curly hair, but that probably falls into the straight hair girls want curly hair and vice versa. Right??

Photobucket
(source)


[4] She is a combo of glam and just so girl next door pretty.

Photobucket


[5] And she doesn't have to wear 2,645 makeup products to get gorgeously glammed up. Ok, maybe it is, but it looks so natural. ;) I might have used a little more powder but I'm no Evangeline. :)


And her name is pretty. Ok, that's all. :)

Not a crush but I've been liking Pink for a while too. We don't have any of her albums but I like what I have heard, some pretty catchy songs, a little repetitive but catchy=), and whenever I see her perform, I think she looks great (although I do not normally approve of wearing masking tape as an outfit, rockstars will be rockstars) and we definitely respect that she sings live.

Photobucket
(source)

There are so many I think are gorgeous and talented, but that's off the top of my head. =) Who is (are) your current girl crush(es)?

29 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

I LOVE Evangeline. She seems to me the perfect blend of a girly girl, but one that will sit at a bar & have drinks or watch football & drink beer. I'd be her friend.

We even have similar hair with the waviness. I just need to learn how to handle mine in the humidity.

Lauren said...

I'm with you...Evangeline is beautiful!

AO said...

Jennifer Garner (seems so NORMAL personality-wise, but while also making the most of her God-given features...and totally dedicated to her family!)

Renee said...

I wouldnt say I have a girl crush :p But i am pretty obsessed with Lost! :D

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

She is very pretty!

Garrett and Meagan said...

I Love them both!! My girl crush has always been Angelina Jolie. Love the lips!

Brittany Ann said...

She is beautiful it makes me jealous!

Newlywed Next Door said...

I LOVE Kate/Evangeline. She is soooo pretty -- but in a totally natural/amazing way.

I also love the name Evangeline -- its on my short list of future baby girl names! Lol.

Shannon said...

I don't watch LOST so this is the fist time I've seen this Evangeline girl - I'd love to be her!!

I've always thought Jennifer Aniston and Katie Holmes were cute and wouldn't mind looking like them!

Lois Lane II said...

Oh, you are SO right!!! I love her so much...course, I loved Juliet, too (don't like her as much on V, but whatever. I cried when Sawyer buried her...).

tinypaperheart said...

love your blog name. :)

Gwen said...

I totally love Evangeline!!! She's all you state perfectly!!! I would kill for her hair too!!! XOXO

The Shabby Princess said...

Loooove Evangeline's freckles!

My girl crushes include: Anne Hathaway, Isla Fisher and Miranda Lambert.

Trina said...

I have a girl crush on Kandee Johnson (she's a fantastic makeup artist, catch her on Youtube). I would love to meet her. She is gorgeous with or without makeup, she loves God and she isn't afraid to be who she is. She wears what she wants even tho most people would call it weird, but she pulls it off because she just has that air about her.

I agree I'm not a fan of her character, but Evangaline is a gorgeous girl! Dirt and all.

Trina said...

Oh and Pink is definitely gorgeous. I love the girly but edgy flair she has.

Miss Anne said...

Evangeline is really quite lovely.

and PINK... she's fierce. i love love love her new song!

btw ty for the sweet comment on my recent blogpost. that was so nice of you ♥

Rachel said...

Oh you are SO right! She's so pretty! She bugs me as Kate, but I'd be happy to look like her when I'm covered in dirt!

The Pink Chick said...

Evangeline is so pretty! She just has such a natural beauty!

Juliana said...

I have a crush on her too and that 1st picture is one of the most beautiful pictures EVER. Pink is one of my favorite artists EVER...I would LOVE to see her in concert! I think I have a crush on your blog too now!!!
I found you through Annies blog and am so glad that I did. I am now following your blog. I hope you will come by my blog and follow back if you would like. It is very nice to met other bloggers. Happy Valentines Day. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

Heather said...

Oooh, that girl from LOST is pretty! Maybe I shouldn't have bought my hubby seasons of LOST for V-day! :)

Lindsey said...

Fun post! She is GORGEOUS!

Kelly said...

I Love her too! She is gorgeous and I agree with everything you said about her! :)

Summer said...

I'm kinda diggin them too. =) And when I saw pink in concert, I was like, WOAH. She was amazing.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I WAS a little weirded out by the ribbon/tape WET outfit by pink. I would have been fine MY WHOLE life if I hadn't seen her WHOLE butt cheeks. I do like some of her songs though.

Jill said...

Evangeline Lilly is so pretty! I wish I looked like her. I completely understand your girl crush.

Lianna Knight said...

I didn't know you were going to Atlanta too!!!! I am so excited to meet you :)

Amber said...

She is so gorgeous! I have the biggest girl crush on Reese Witherspoon and I told her that via Twitter and she (or her assistant, more likely) responded! Totally made my day haha.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Evangeline! I met her in Pier 1 once and got a picture and autograph. (I live in Hawaii where Lost is filmed) She had no makeup and was just wearing and old t-shirt and skirt but she still looked dang fabulous!! She was buying cabinets, I think. But she was so gracious and kind. Definitely a girl crush of mine!! :D
Also, Alexis Bledel and Taylor Swift! <3

-Caroline

Becca said...

I am a little obsessed with Evangeline too - I think she's SO gorgeous. And I wish my hair would look like hers normally, let alone being dirty and stranded on an island with no products! :-) ps - I agree with your hubby - she's super annoying on the show :-)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved