Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick Hello and Update

Hellooo! Thank you all so much for your comments and suggestions on our 1st travel of 2010, we're so excited!

What have we been up to for the past forever since I've posted or read any blogs (so sorry friends! you know I love you)... I'm not pregnant, I did take one test in the last month, it was negative;-)...

[1] Spending precious precious time with all of my boys. This is an extra focused time needed kind of time. We have one heavy "data collector" of a BabyBoy=). I'm such a blessed and lucky girl that my Hubby works from home the majority of the time. Wouldn't trade it for anything!

Before you look at this pic! You must know... I have on zero makeup, hello real me, this is what I look like the majority of the time we're at home, yikes, sometimes with glasses instead of contacts, don't worry those pics are staying in the vault. This pic was taken in complete darkness! Can you believe it? Love the new camera. We were cuddling before bed, oh it was the best, and Hubby snapped a couple pics of the cuddly fun action=). The curtain in the background is not one that we put up, I will replace it with a cute one that matches his room soon!

Photobucket


[2] We started hosting and leading a new small group at our church near our new (err of 7 months) house and are sooo excited about it! It is a God thing. Post to come! We have 6-7 couples plus us. Had a small group potential members meetup at church Sunday night. Had our first meeting at our house last night. Awesome. We wanted to invite more friends but the group is already at it's capacity!

[3] Last weekend my Mom came over and spent the weekend with us! We love it when she comes! For so many reasons, including that she says Hubby and I can come and go as we please. We can run an errand, grab lunch or dinner together, and we just make sure we're back in time for me to feed Next Edition (tried a pumped bottle a couple times=)). Current point... we ate so much last weekend, I'm just now getting back to the weight I was before the weekend! Hello Body Pump and elliptical.

[4] Everybody, except Hubby (lucky him and poor him, haha) is a little under the weather. The little sick boy at storytime who coughed when he walked by us twice is the culprit. Don't get me started on mommies who bring their sick kids to confined places. Oh there's more on that issue, but I won't go there... now. =) Next Edition got it first, not bad at all though, he's still his happy smiley little self (for the most part=)), BabyBoy's nose is taking a beating today from the tissues. I'm not too bad either, hopefully it'll be gone in no time.

I hope you have a great weekend!!! We'll be having a relaxing low key one=)

21 comments:

Lindsey said...

1. You look gorgeous without make-up, lucky duck!! And your boys are precious per usual!=)
2. Congrats on leading a small group! So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to hear about it.
3. Have a wonderful weekend and feel better!

Gooch Family said...

Ok before I even saw what you wrote I thought, "Wow that is a great picture, she looks amazing and so skinny!" No joke! You really do. Hope your kiddos get to feeling better!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love that picture! It is adorable.

Shannon said...

What a cute picture! I want to get the camera lense that does that for my camera. I think it is so neat!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, sounds like you have been a busy woman!

Sherrie said...

When did that baby get so big?! Your boys are so cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
daniella said...

Hey, you look like me when I'm at home! I put on make up twice a week: if I get out of the house and when we go to Church. There was one time when I didn't wear makeup for a week or maybe more and when I put it on for the first time I looked like a 5th grader who got a little too brush happy at the slumber party.

Sushi date...All four of us...Soon, I hope! Feel better. I'm off to go on a 30 minute jog for the first time in 3 years. You read that right. Check back on me tomorrow to make sure I'm still alive.

Suz said...

I'm jealous of the real me pic! I won't even be sharing that with you all! I'm scary looking! haha!

I'm right there with ya, I do NOT understand why sicklings will get out an about around healthy people to make them sick... It frustrates me! Especially now that I got sick.. SOMEONE passed it on to me.. grr... You can believe I have locked myself in the house until the sickness is 100% gone! :) Hope your lil ones feel better soon!

d.a.r. said...

Okay so it is totally unfair that you look that fabulous in the dark with no makeup on. Just unfair. But, yay for leading a small group, how amazing!!!

Brittany Ann said...

I WISH I looked like that without makeup on! You are gorgeous!

Gwen said...

You look fabulous!!! I hope everyone is feeling better now too. :) XOXO

Taylor @ Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too said...

1-yall look too cute!
2- our church canceled our small groups on sunday night and I am so bummed! I loved it!
3-its so nice to have the grandparents baby sit!
4-no fun! I hope yall get to feeling better soon!

The Shabby Princess said...

Love that picture of y'all!

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!

Tara Gibson said...

girl you look gorgeous without makeup! JEALOUS : )

Rachel H. said...

You look great...hope you are all feeling better soon! And if you took a pregnancy test, does this mean that you are trying again or just in case? :)

prashant said...

I want to get the camera lense that does that for my camera. I think it is so neat!

Work from home India

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Heather said...

What a cute pic!! Glad you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved