Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NCF 2009!

I can't even count the number of times I teared up looking at and reminiscing over all of our pics throughout the past year, seeing the cute little videos of BabyBoy, we can't believe how big he's gotten, pics throughout the pregnancy with Next Edition, we can't believe how big he's gotten already! =)

Here are some pics and highlights from 2009!

Beginning of 2009... =)

(I was newly preggy (about 6-8 wks) and quite sick in this pic=))
(and 23 wks preggy=) I had quite the belly at this point already=))


and right at the end of 2009 =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love seeing and hearing summaries of the past year (and decade!). It is not only fun to look back at pictures and remember of all the happenings, but it is necessary reflection and reminder of all the blessings that God has given us, no matter what our situation. As I wrote in our Holiday Card, 2009 was filled with wonderful moments and trying times but God is amazing through it all. Cheesy, maybe... True, yes! =)

Here are some NCF (well NCF w/ coffee added for Mommy [and Daddy now=)]) highlights from 2009...

note: you should be able to click on any of the links below and they will open in a new window, so you don't have to worry about your page being taken over then having to click back=)

January --
I was preggy and a sicky sick on my back for about 2 months. But Hubby still took me to see Celine Dion! Don't laugh, she sings more than My Heart Will G0 0n! And the concert was fab.
March --Hubby admitted having man crushes on Justin and Keifer. --We traveled for work and fun, had a fun date night, a wonderful party with my fam, and so much fun with BabyBoy.
April --
We hiked it up. We loved all of the hiking we got to do! --Upon inspection of a second big sonogram at 28 weeks bc of our high risk preggy with BabyBoy we found out the doctors didn't have any concerns with Next Edition! --We had quite the process of preparing to move, buying, selling, renting our house out. It was a continue to fully trust God reminder =)
May --
We moved across the country. --We drove across the country (over 30 weeks pregnant!)! And visited friends (and one more we didn't get to post=)) along the way. We had a wonderful time on that trip. We loved it!
June --
Our sweet baby boy turned 2 and I was 38 weeks preggy (and more fun social events).
July --We did as many house projects (and tons of painting) as we could before Next Edition came including the Family Room and Dining Room. --Next Edition was born on July 11th! We were so excited and thankful that I had a natural-no drugs-though crazy 1 1/2 hour drive laboring to 8 cms-incredible God stamped birth. --We continued to take plenty of pics of our sweet boys!
August --
I had so much fun making my first fondant cake for BabyBoy's bday party=) I'm hooked now!
September --Had lots of everyday fun with the fam, a visit from my Dad, baking, and lots of picture taking=)
October --
Took a family trip to visit my fam in AZ and had an amazing time! --Hubby turned 30! (and had a surprise bday party for him later=)!) --Next Edition/Little Boo turned 3 months old =) --Went on a fantastic family beach trip, had my first bloggy meetup with wonderful girls, and more fun times with friends and family!
November --
Had Hubby's surprise bday. --Started our obsession with the Wii.
December --
Decorated for the holidays (haven't posted the rest yet=)). --Had tons of snow. --Fun times with our fam of four! --And I had my first attempt at leggings=)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here's to a fabulous 2010 fam and friends!!!

29 comments:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Oh I love this! Your pictures are lovely. I to love to look through past pictures, that is why Q and I always do a Shutterfly calendar. Our 2010 is full of 2009, and we love it!

Annie said...

what a fabulous year you have had little lady!! You have a beautiful family and so much to look forward to with them! Happy New Year!! Best wishes for 2010!!

Kristy said...

Beautiful family!!

Brittany Ann said...

What a beautiful family, and what a beautiful year!

Lis said...

Oh hun I loved going through this post and looking at old pics and entries!! Your boys are just the cutest - they make me want to have lots and lots of babies (but for now I'll just work on this one..) :) I'm so glad we got to meet an I hope I'll see you again soon!! <3

sHp said...

Hi :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - what a beautiful family you have!!!! Your pictures are so pretty - love your taste in clothing and decor :) Have a great evening!
sHp @ Our Three-Ring Circus

PS - Do y'all still have snow on the ground? We do - not that much - but still - when's spring going to get here!?! ha ha ha

Meagan said...

I love the pics!! And the leggings are so dang cute. Your hair looks so pretty and long!!!

Sherrie said...

What an exciting year it has been for you. May 2010 give you many blessings.

Rebecca Jo said...

I want some leggings now if they make me look as cute as you do! :)

That picture of your two boys together.. awesome! Such little smilers!

Shannon said...

I love the leggings look on you - adorable!!!!

Michelle said...

Your boys are such hams for the camera...I love it!!!! I love how long & beautiful boys eyelashes are (I have one at home with eyelashes to kill for!). It's just something about little boys, isn't it??

Thanks for sharing a recap of 2009...so glad I was able to meet you in October!

And, I love leggings on you...you're braver than I am, girl!

xoxo

Bringing Up Boys said...

I like the recap and especially the pics of you and your adorable family!Here's to 2010... may it be a better year for all of us than last year was!

Lauren said...

What great pics! Here's to hoping 2010 is even better than 2009!!!

Lindsey said...

LOVE this post! You guys are seriously the cutest family EVER!

Rachel H. said...

What an awesome 2009?! It sounds like it was perfect! :) And I think the leggings look great...I actually love wearing them myself!

pocket full of pink said...

What an AWESOME recap!! It was so much fun looking back through your past year. LOVE the precious picture of your family, BEAUTIFUL!

Becky said...

What a wonderful year you've had and I have enjoyed watching your family grow :) It's amazing how fast the time flies! May God bless you all in the coming new year!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

I've loved watching it all! So glad you blog so we can stay in touch. And you ROCK the leggings.

Krystyn said...

Look at those handsome smiling boys.

Great recap.

And, you totally rocked your leggings.

And, love the family picture.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

you sure did have a great year!!!

and you look fabulous in leggings! keep on rocking them!

Mrs. Potts said...

Great recap of your year & I LOVE the family picture at the end. So sweet!

Heather said...

I love this little recap of your year! These pics are so good!! Happy new year friend!

Rachel said...

What a CUTE family! I love your 2009 recap! And I'm so glad I got to meet you in '09! I hope there are more get together in our future :)

PS...the leggings look great!! Don't you love them?

Kristin said...

Loved the year in review. Those babies...can't get over how cute they are!

Trina said...

I heart leggings :)

Don't you just love looking back over the year? Ah the memories!

amywelborn said...

What a great year end review! Here's to a great 2010!!!

Megan said...

what a great year and a super cute family!! You look FAB in leggings!

d.a.r. said...

What an amazing year you have had!! And seriously, could you guys get any cuter? Ridiculous :)

In this wonderful life... said...

I know I'm SO behind in the commenting but I just LOVE LOVE this post and think you guys are one of the most precious familys!!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved