Next, I have been so behind again on saying thank you for an award I was given!!!
Two sweet, funny, and real girls, that you should definitely check out gave me the Honest Scrap Award! Amy and Lucky in Love !!! Check 'em out=)! Ten things about me you may not know but that are true.
1. I have our credit card number memorized, exp date, and the code on the back. And no, it's not because I use it all the time, ha!
2. I gained 50 lbs during this pregnancy! It just happened. I could not have done that much differently!=) (I gained even more w BB partly bc of the complications=)) I was hoping for a really small 20 lb baby, haha (how's that for an oxymoron)! 15 would have been fine too!
3. I think you know this already but I love to host events! Get-togethers, dinners, parties, anything!
4. I love food. Ok that was never a secret. I come from a Jewish family! Ok, I love fried food. Terrible... yes. Yummy... yes yes. I'm craving vegetable tempura! To go with the sushi we want=)
5. I can't stand hearing people chew, crunch, slurp drinks or soup, or chew gum really loud! I can even tell if someone is eating on the phone and trying to hide it, ha. But if they really have to, to be able to talk then I can put it aside =). haha.
6. I am OCD about washing my hands. All throughout the day. Before I hold a baby, the whole time I'm cooking if I touch anything, wash my hands. I wish Bath and B0dy W0rks F0aming Hand S0ap was cheaper!
7. I used to try to trick myself in high school and college by setting my alarm clock and car clock forward. It started out at 5 minutes but then I'd get used to it so I had to further trick myself and go to 7 min, then ended up at 15, ha! And I snoozed the alarm at least 5-7 times.
8. I really want laser eye surgery and almost got it (I said it's expensive, Hubby said it's totally worth it for me, I've said for forever that I would cry if I woke up and could see) but woman gave me unclear info! She said I had to have three cycles after BabyBoy (this was 2008) was born, check, I was a candidate and in the office scheduling and then she said it had to be three cycles after I stopped nursing! Bummer! I'll just have to wait until after we have all of our little ones=)
9. I'm a muncher. Trying to stop. I may need a twelve step program. I try to justify by saying it's better to eat (5-7 meals) throughout the day than just 3 big meals. But I eat all day and 3 big meals..
10. We love to play games (I know I've said it before but we do=))! It's such a great time to have fun, laughs, and really get to know friends or have some competitive fun with the Hubby=)!
Hubby has been working an insane amount since Next Edition was born (mostly from home)! He was going to take one week off and one week easy and then three enormous proposals (he's the Director of Business Development) hit all at the same time and they weren't supposed to hit for months, even next year. He's been working until 2-4 am and going into the office for meetings (he canceled all other meetings that he'd have to travel farther for)! But he has still done an incredible job of not taking away from family time, hanging out with me, and playing with both boys!! As of this afternoon, all have been submitted!! So he's going to take some comp days and then next weekend take a couple days off so we can try to go away somewhere as a fam=) And we're going to get to go on a lunch date this Saturday! For what? What else?! Sushi!!! Yay! I can't wait=) Bring it on!