Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Guilty -{Yummy}- Pleasures

The following items are really getting in the way of my weight loss.

Breyers Loaded Waffle Cone Ice Cream - didn't know if I would like it at first, had it at Aunt's Dottie's house, ummmm, go get some. And eat responsibly.


Homemade Hot Chocolate with a dash (or more ;-)) of Peppermint Schnapps, a dollop of Cool Whip, and sprinkled with cocoa powder. Need I say more?

[ok, not the best shot, but don't judge a picture by it's... picture. it was yuuuummy! and made w/guilty pleasure below.]

Ghirardelli Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips - makes for a yummy snack. My Aunt Dottie sent us home from AZ with a 5 lb bag because she knew that we/I would use them, bake with them, or eat them by the handfulls. Do these count as good for you dark chocolate? =) Not high enough in cocoa %? Ok, don't tell me if the answer is no. Half way done Aunt Dottie!


One month no poundage lost to maybe a pound. But I can't stop. Love sweets. And food. We've been trying not to keep too many sweets in the house, but if nothing is packaged then I have to bake! The answer... I need to work out more so I can maintain my sweet and ... food tooth. We just joined the gym (no initiation fee and one month free, yay) and I've gone a couple times... I need to start a routine.

Verdict: Routine's are hard to start.

I know 21 days.

Verdict: 21 days is a long time.

I get more motivated when I see myself in a pic. Where did my toned arms go? And smaller non-preggy looking tummy, and slightly smaller booty and thighs. sigh. That's quick motiviation right there. I'm going to the gym tomorrow!

Just in case you missed 'em, check out my Packing and Moving Tips and see if you are just as crazy office supply organization-exciteable dorks as we are=)

21 comments:

Jill said...

Oh ouch! I am really hating you right now! LOL! Totally kidding. Thanks for the yummy post!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

All that looks good but I had to make a deal with myself. If I lose I get to by myself a present.

MOMSWEB said...

You said the key phrase..."eat responsibly". I refuse to go through life and not enjoy the things I enjoy, so I choose to eat them in moderation.

Stay strong!

Meagan said...

All of that looks so yummy! I tried Cider with Rum the other day and that was so good!!

Brittany Ann said...

This post gave me a huge craving for chocolate!

Jules said...

That waffle cone ice cream looks delicious! I’ve had Dreamery Coney Island Waffle Cone and I have a feeling the Overload! will be very similar. I need to try it!

Lindsey said...

Love making homemade hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps! YUM!

I need to find that waffle cone ice cream, YUM!!!

Rachel H. said...

I love sweets too! It's going to be SO hard for me to stop eating them and lose weight after the baby comes! Yikes!

The Shabby Princess said...

OMG, chocolate!!! I'm having a hard time staying away from the holiday candy jar.... Boo...

Megan said...

I'm glad I just ate lunch or i'd be craving all kinds of bad (but so good!) food. :-)

Have fun at the gym ;)

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I hate to admit it, but I'd much rather eat each and every one of those thing than go to the gym, haha! Good luck to you!

Annie said...

waffle cone ice cream sounds delicious!! i have to try it!
i'm a bit hungry now for something sweet ;)

Shaina said...

Mmmmmmmmm. I am on a major chocolate kick today and this post made me salivate! Sounds like you have a totally awesome Aunt Dottie. :)

For the ULTIMATE in deliciousness...try Haagen Daaz (I can never freaking spell that right) Caramel Cone ice cream. AMAZING.

Krystyn said...

That ice cream looks delish. Ben and Jerry's made a pecan pie flavor. Heaven on a spoon!

Becky said...

I can't stop either Mama! I am like a monster and I must have chocolate or I turn into a mean crazy woman! LOL! That all looks so delish-I say this as I just polished off a bowl of chocolate ice cream! We just can't help ourselves now can we?

Becky said...

I can't stop either Mama! I am like a monster and I must have chocolate or I turn into a mean crazy woman! LOL! That all looks so delish-I say this as I just polished off a bowl of chocolate ice cream! We just can't help ourselves now can we?

Kristin said...

I totally need to hang a bikini pic from my honeymoon on my fridge to motivate me to get my arse in gear!

Trina said...

I'm struggling too girlfriend. Ugh. All my pants are too snug!

Clemson Girl said...

I'm in the same boat. I wish wanting to be skinny made you skinny. That'd be awesome.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Ha! I totally agree with the pics. I began my weightloss working out healthy living lifestyle because I got back Halloween photos. I was sitting on the back of a truck bed and my thighs were wow. I stared at the photo, ARE THOSE MY THIGHS??? They were. Ugh. Keep at it Mama, we'll get there!

Gwen said...

I agree with Mrs. Guru. Plan a reward for yourself. Like I did with quitting smoking. It really does work. Then you have that motivation to work towards!!! You can do it...I know you can. :) XOXO


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved