Friday, November 13, 2009

Our New Do

We got a makeover! How do you like our New NCF Blog Do?? Thank you Krystyn from Krizzy Designs!!!!!

Krystyn was... errr is... fab-u-lous. She was so great to work with. The process was easy, personalized, and fast. We emailed back and forth... and back and forth =) and here we are! Her response time was amazing and she was so patient with me, and we were in and out of town so much, it took a bit longer than I expected (sorry Krystyn=)). I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but as we went through the process, it became more and more... IT. =) Her rates are incredible, and you can have as much or as little input as you want. You should see her repertoire! You can see more here. If you want a makeover, you have to check her out!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

I was not paid or given anything to write this review. She is just fab. =)

26 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

cute!

Kristy said...

I love it! =)
And... I've been reading everything, just at school on Google reader, so I can't comment. =(
But... your sweet boys are getting so big and are SO handsome!

Jenny.Lee said...

I love the new look! Have a great weekend!

Sandy Toes said...

Oh...it's just beautiful! I love it!
sandy toe

Following HIM said...

LOVE the new look! The colors are fabulous too :)
~Elyse

Brittany Ann said...

LOVE IT! LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Oh I love it!! So cute and perfect! The colors are great :)

Lianna Knight said...

LOVE it :) so you!!!

Karen said...

Love it, so pretty!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

Loving it! I've been wanting to look into a makeover... may have to check her out!

Krystyn said...

NCF....so glad you love it! Thanks for the shout out:)

Krystyn

Megan said...

LOVEEEE your new look! I will have to go check her out.

On a side note, I am so sad I missed the bloggy meet up that Lis organized!! :/ Next time!

Michelle said...

Love it! So calming and chic!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

love the new look!!

Jen Clark said...

It looks awesome! I love the font for the titles!

Nicole said...

Looks great! I love working with krystn! She is so helpful and the most reasonable priced designer I've found!

In this wonderful life... said...

loving the new layout! super cute :)

Molly said...

Oh, I love it! Looks really great.

Sherrie said...

Looks great!

Shannon said...

I love it!

Rachel H. said...

It looks great!! I love the aqua background!! Very classy! :)

Heather said...

Love the new look!

Gwen said...

I love the new look!!! YAY!!!! XOXO

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Your new look is fab!

Kristin said...

What a beautiful makeover! Love the colors. : )

Bringing Up Boys said...

It looks marvelous darling, simply marvelous!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved