Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Wii-kend!!

Happy Friday friends! I hope you had a great week! This weekend:

[1] I'm going to a Girl's Night tonight with a bunch of fun girls!
[2] We're going to a pumpkin patch on Saturday with a some friends and their little ones, so excited! Hayride, pumpkin patch, big slides, apple picking...!
[3] Hubby has a tennis match on Sunday after church, he's so going to win!
[4] We're going to friends' little one's 1st bday party on Sunday =)
[5] Hangin' out with these fun boys and play with the birthday present we got the big fun one! A Wii! He deserves it so much, he works hard, and takes care of us like crazy, I We wanted to get him something that he could relax and enjoy! We got him Mario Kart too! Did you know that you can play other people online through the Wii?? Ok, you probably did, but Hubby was really excited about that. We just played the Wii for the first time when we visited our friends when we drove across the country, they told us that we could all play against each other, and he's been excitedly telling me ever since! We have our first official challenge by said fun (and competitive... we're not competitive at all... ha!!) friends. I had to tweet her that we now were in possession of a Wii and her response, "Um, do you have Mario Kart? Cuz we can take you people in a race." Our response, "A and LL, it's on. =)"

And also wishing you a fabulous weekend... The sweet "Look-at-me-don't-you-want-to-pick-me-up happy Guy"

And the sweet, "You-don't-need-to-get-a-puppy-cause-I'm-your-energetic-border-collie-I'd-love-to-a-fun-little-chat-with-you Guy"


Happy Weekend Friends!!!

25 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Both your kids are so smiley and cute! I love it!

Jorden and Kristin said...

Your kids are so cute! You guys will love the wii!! We spend so much time on ours! I LOVE the wii fit too!

Sounds like you have a great and fun weekend! Enjoy and good luck to your husband for his tennis match!

Michelle said...

What a fun weekend you guys have in store!

Enjoy the Wii...we love ours. My 6 year old is a better Wii bowler than I am!

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like a great weekend...you have such a beautiful family! :)

Lauren said...

What great pics! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

BRING IT, NCF!!!!! We ain't skeert!

Rachel said...

Your boys are so adorable...just had to throw that out there!

Have fun with the Wii, we looooove ours! Mario Kart and Mario Party are our favorite games :)

Molly said...

Girls night! Fun!

We got each other Wii for Christmas last year. We LOVE Mario Cart. Have fun!

Lucky in Love said...

You guys are the most fun family I know :) And by the way...I can play you on Mario Kart too!! :) We love it :)

short southern momma said...

That sounds like the best weekend!! Hope y'all have a great time! I can't get enough of Cooking Mama on our Wii...it's the best cooking-no mess to clean up! HA!!

Rebecca Jo said...

Look how clever your title is!! very smart!

YEAH for playing games online with people around the world!!! A fantastic birthday gift1

Brittany Ann said...

Your boys have identical sweet smiles!

jlc said...

Ahhh now THAT's a Happy Fam!! Enjoy your weekend beautiful! :)

Annie said...

you have the cutest kids ever!!
hope you are having a great weekend :) sounds like you have some fun plans!

Heather said...

YAY for the Wii!! So fun! Your sweet boys look so cute!

Gwen said...

What a fun gift that the whole family that will get to use. :) I would love to have one but I think we might have enough gaming consoles in the house already. The boys are adorable like always!!! I hope you had a great weekend. XOXO

Saskia said...

Fun fun fun!! I hope you 4 had a really wonderful weekend! Are you hooked on the Wii yet?!

xx

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, cutest pics ever!! Your boys are just precious!!

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, cutest pics ever!! Your boys are just precious!!

Lis said...

You really have the cutest kids ever - every post with them makes my baby fever even stronger!! :)

And I'm so glad the hubby had a great birthday! Aren't the wii's so fun!!! And I LOVE Mario Kart!!! :) And the wii fit too - you would LOVE that!! It's surprisingly challenging!

Geezees Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Oh cool...the Wii is so much fun...enjoy!

Mama Chey said...

Hey, you!! I am trying to figure this out!! HHEEEELLLP! Love, C

Jenny.Lee said...

Oh my goodness, your boys are SOOOO cute!

In this wonderful life... said...

ahhh, your lil men are SOOO CUTE!!

In this wonderful life... said...

ps~ sorry I've been SUCH a comment slacker!! :(


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved