Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cute Shoes

*After several shoe compliments and inquiries about yet to be mentioned shoes... here it is!*

It's happening. I'm becoming a flats girl. I have always been a heels, pumps, whatever you refer to those lengthening, cute, shiny, matte, suede, patent, just make ya feel goood, high heels. I wore them throughout my entire first pregnancy, while I was teaching, on my feet, for 1 million hours a day. Yes 1 million.

And at this point flats seem to suit me a little better chasing two deedle (that would be little, but I like to say deedle, try it, it's just cute) ones. Ok I'm just chasing one, but sometimes I'm carrying two, and yes I could do it in heels, I just don't want to. Hmmph. (haha=))

I'd been wanting some cute flats to throw on with a pair of jeans and I needed more ruffles, because we all know that ruffles are in right now. They still are, right? You can tell me if they're not, it's ok. I'll still wear my shoes=)!

So I found these. One more expensive than the other. One probably more comfortable than the other, but which one do you think I (and my Hubby's budget) chose? =) It's all good, I like them, I'm breaking them in, and all in the name of cuteness over comfort (ok only sometimes=)).

Banana Republic - Nayla Ruffle Flat - $98 (there are BR coupons out there too)

OR

Kohls - SO Wishy Flats - $35 on sale for $21.99 plus 15% coupon =) [or the deal I got: wait keep reading, this is good: sale plus an additional 15% off, plus 10% because they had a couple imperfections and it was the last pair so I asked what they could do ;-), ANNNND a 15% coupon for a grand total of $12 and some odd cents! Thank you. thank you. I know it was and still is very exciting!]
I don't shop at Kohl's very often, but my Aunt reminded me about it, and they do have some great deals, that's where I ended up getting our bedding, and I have a couple more incredible deals to show you too. In due time friends, in due time. And when I can take pictures and get the post together=)

And don't get me wrong, I still love a beautiful pair of heels to make an outfit and get you feeling like a movie star!

Are you a flats or a heels girl?

27 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm not a regular Kohl's shopper. But, we went last weekend and got some killer deals. Vera Wang has some really cool jewelry there. Love your flats!

Saskia said...

I'm tall, I like comfort so it won't surprise you that I'm a flats girl (: LOVE the ruffles!!

xx

Meagan said...

I'm a heels girl too but lately I have been loving flats! And I love Kohls!!

Michelle said...

First of all, I'd like to know about the shoes you had on last Friday night. I didn't notice them until we were all walking back to the parking garage! :-)

Second...those flats! Oh, my! I don't normally shop at Kohl's but I think I must now. I would prefer wearing flats to work. It gets me out of wearing socks and since I can wear jeans every day it just helps 'dress' things up.

Cute, cute, cute!

Heather said...

I am both!! I love getting all gussied up and wearing the heels, but I think flats are so cute! I love the 2 you have shown!

Rachel H. said...

I love flats too, especially lately! And try DSW for some REALLY cute ones! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

There are alot of cute flats out this season...

I'm a total flats girl. Being 5'9 - I've always been sorta self conscious in heels...

Lauren said...

Great deal!! I wear both, many times I'm tired of wearing heels by the end of my work week so the flats come out unless it's date night! ;o)

Brittany Ann said...

I am definitely a flats girl. I can't make it in heels. I don't know how you taught in them all day! I've been known to walk around my classroom barefoot when I try.

You're my hero!

SassyEngineer said...

Those are so cute! I actually looked at the BR ones when I needed to replace some black flats, but they were out of my budget too. I ended up finding some cute ones on ebay! I LOVE flats - I'm 5'8" so I don't crave height as much as some other women (like my sis). I do wear heels to, but I love a cute flat. Great deal!!!

Lindsey said...

I adore flats and these are super cute!!

short southern momma said...

hey girl! Got something for you over at my place! Hope your having a great week! = )

pocket full of pink said...

I am DEFINITELY a heels girl, but these are SO cute!!!! Awesome find!

a H.I.T. said...

Personally, if you live in NYC and regularly wear heels you are either crazy or have feet of steel.

Jenna said...

I am a flats girl! I used to be a high heel girl, but even since I have a child I can't seem to walk in them right! :) I love those shoes and I love love love kohl's! I shop their all the time and find great deals! They have adorable things there!

Jenny.Lee said...

I've always been a heels girl but lately I've changed my tune!

Gwen said...

I love flats for the weekends with jeans. At work my pants are all a little longer so heels are needed more often. I love these flats though. I think Target might have some similar too. :) XOXO

Krystyn said...

Totally a flats girl (even though I'm short).

I love purple ruffles, and you definitely got a good deal!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I am a heels girl but I am definitely on the hunt for a nice pair of flats for work. They have such darling styles out now!

Shannon said...

I always forget about Kohl's but those are so cute!!

Abbie said...

They're super cute... and it's always exhilarating to score a good deal!

Molly said...

Those are really cute!
I am a both kindof girl! :) I love shoes and will wear any of them that I like!

Kerry said...

I'm a flats girl in the daytime because i feel too self conscious with heels on in the day! but at night its heels all the way! hehe xx

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I wear heels everyday to work but I love me some flats! It's so nice to throw on a cute pair of flats on the weekends!! Wedges are also good too!

Karen said...

Thanks for the shoe tip, what a great deal! I am a flats girl right now since I am pregnant, I really think these are going to be added to my wardrobe very soon!!!!

Karen

Shannon said...

I'm def a flats girl - I can't walk in heels, although they're cute, but I can't walk in them! Although, I have learned to walk in wedges, some though.

Suzette said...

LOVE those shoes! Makes me want to go shopping!!!! :)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved