Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Beach, Bloggy Meetup, Birthday Weekend!

We had a fabulous busy weekend! Filled with lots of smiles and laughs and fun times=)!

The Beach! We headed to the beach on Friday [Hubby worked light that day=)] and were so excited to go! Since we weren't able to go earlier this year, we really wanted to take the little ones and have some relaxing time together. And that it was! We had such a wonderful time!! The weather was gorgeous, pretty windy, but perfect for a weekend getaway. We started off with a little sushi and chicken lunch, yuuummy! A great way to start off our mini vacay!

don't mind my goofy self in this one, just look at the cute smiling baby!!=)

Bloggy Meetup! I got to meet a wonderful group of blogging girls! I've only "met" =) Rachel and Lis so far so I look forward to following all of you gals. We had a great time laughing, sharing stories, and talking about food and treats, and fashions.

And then around 10:30pm a waitress came over and said NCF?? You have a family emergency call on line 1!!! I got up as fast as I could and hurried to the phone. My heart and my five buddies' dropped too and while I was running scenarios through my head as I was literally running to the phone, they were figuring out who could drive me wherever I needed to go and how to help. They are sooo sweet!!

Turns out it was ma sweet Hubs was worried about me. He had been trying to call my phone for an hour and a half to make sure I was ok but it was in my purse and I couldn't hear it! And it's not like me to not answer if it's him or call him back=). So he had scenarios running through his head of what was happening at my bloggy meetup. And the only way they would let him talk to me was to tell them it was an emergency. All was ok, and we had a wonderful time! Can't wait to do it again when I'm in your town!

A "Sprinkle". The beautiful, sweet, and funny mama at the head of the table is about to have her second little girl! Mel set up this wonderful lunch with all of these fabulous girls (everyone else are faceb00kers=)). I always have a great time with these girls! And I'll get to see a bunch of them again for a Girls' Night on Friday!


Birthday! My Mom put on another amazing party for Hubby's birthday this time for all of us and his fam. We sang, played the piano, guitar, and lots of little instruments, laughed, and had a great time.


Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes on the last post! Love this cute guy!


Thank you girls for sticking with me and still leaving such sweet fun comments even though I've been a terrible blogging buddy lately! I feel horrible for being so behind in blogland! We've been out of town, or recovering from being out of town, potty training (a big what up! to all of the potty training Mamas out there=)!!), and spending sweet play time and teaching time with the little ones (and the big one!). I look forward to catching up with you sooo soon! It might take me a while, but I'll get to you!! Thanks girls!!!

21 comments:

Heather said...

oh girl, you have had lots of fun times lately!! YOu have got me wanting to go to the beach! Great pics!

Renee said...

Looks like you have been having so much fun. I love the beach photos. That is one nice playground right on the beach.

Rachel H. said...

Looks like things have been going well...I wish that there was a large group of bloggers in my area to hang out with!

Jenna said...

Looks like you had so much fun!

Lauren said...

What great pics...and how sweet that your hubby was so worried about you! Doesn't that just make you feel so loved!?!?

Rachel said...

I SO loved meeting you and hanging out on Friday! You're welcome here anytime :)

Glad y'all had a wonderful weekend!

Brittany Ann said...

I love that last photo of you and the hubs! Gorgeous and adorable!

Annie said...

you seriously have the cutest, sweetest family!! i'm a tad envious ;)
looks like you had such a great weekend!! the beach and a bloggy meet up, how fabulous!!!
love all the photos!! you are beautiful hun!! XO!

Meagan said...

WHAT A FUN WEEKEND! I LOVE THE LAST PIC OF YOU TWO!!!!

Molly said...

the kids are precious as always, i think those little chocolate cakes are pretty much edible through the computer, and lastly, your outfit is adorable! where is your sweater vest from?

Saskia said...

Oh my gosh lady, you don't need to apologise!! You've been so busy!!

Wonderful happy photos!

It's so sweet that your husband was so worried about you! The first time I met up with a fellow blogger Mr B was convinced they wouldn't be who I thought they were and would abduct me. It was all fine, of course, but Mr B made me have a secret code that I'd phone him with in case anything went wrong!

x

Michelle said...

I am so glad the weather held up for you guys on Saturday! Hooray for a beach day at the end of October! Who knew we would be trick-or-treating in shorts??

I'm enjoyed our time on Friday. It was a fabulous night out and I can't wait to do it again! Next time, we'll all have to come visit you!! :-)

The Pink Chick said...

Wow! It looks like y'all had such a fun time! I love all the pictures! You look absolutely fantastic!

Lindsey said...

What a blast!! Looks like a great time and you look incredible!

Krystyn said...

The beach looks so fun. And, so glad you got to do a bloggy meet up (even with the "emergency" phone call)....that would have scared me!

Glad you had a fun birthday celebration for Mr. NCF!

Lucky in Love said...

You've had a lot of adventures lady!! You look fabulous :)

The Shabby Princess said...

How fun!! And I don't think I've ever told you this before, but, your sweet little ones have the same smile as you! And what a fabulous smile it is!

Also, the marathon is 11/22. I'm hoping to drop 5 lbs by then. YIKES!!

Gwen said...

What a fun weekend!!! Girl you look fabulou!!!!! XOXO

Abbie said...

It all looks like so much fun!

Megan said...

I love bloggy meet ups! Looks like you had a great time. Love that last picture of you and your hubby, so cute!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You've been busy girl!! So jealous of your bloggy meet up! I've yet to meet another blogger! =(


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved