Monday, October 26, 2009

We Didn't Want To Leave

We had such an amazing trip to visit family (and friends) in Arizona!! We were there for just over 2 weeks and still felt like it just wasn't enough time! I love my Aunt so much and we were so thankful for her and my uncle so generously hosting us, they always take such good care of us!

We hung out with the fam, we ate, we laughed, smiled a lot, went in the pool everyday, visited with friends, went to the zoo, played with our little cousins, went to San Diego for a couple days for meetings for Hubby and to visit friends, had a great family bbq (Auntie did an amazing job!), Aunt Dottie and I got pedis, and a massage (for a great deal, even though mine was a bust, bummer, but still relaxing), watched shows and ate lots of desserts with Aunt Dottie and Uncle at night (boo Dad had lots of meetings), did a little shopping =) with Aunt Dottie [brought home in the suitcase! a beautiful vase and a twin comforter set, haha! GREAT deal, had to!]

BabyBoy can't get enough of his Aunt Dottie=)

BabyBoy loves his Poppop (right) and Uncle Eddie (left)!! Always lots of laughs and smiles!

Yay Aunt Bunnie! So sweet and kind and fun!

Let me introduce you to our water baby! His little lips could be blue, he could be shivering, and his little teeth chattering away, and we could ask him, "Are you all done in the pool, would you like to go inside?" and he says, "No thank you, stay in the pool please." =) He. loves. it! and so do we!

BabyBoy loves hangin' with his cousins. First up, with his cousin K. He adores her and has so much fun with her!! And she is sooo sweet and good with him=)!


To the zoo! With my Dad, Aunt Dottie, and little cous J. Always fun times at the zoo=)!


We got to hang out with our great friends! We miss our AZ buddies!

Playdate with more AZ friends =) The cute sweet mama on the left was ready to pop and she just had her newest edition just over a week ago! Congrats again girl!


We got to see our friends in San Diego! We had such a great time catching up, sharing laughs, and letting the little ones play together! Thanks for having us friends! We can't wait to do it again=) We're minus 2 babies and a toddler in this pic=)

I didn't embarass my Aunt [this time=)] by asking someone to take a pic of us getting our pedis =) but here's the color on ma toes! Great fall color=) OPI Not Really A Waitress Deep redish, little hint of purple, shimmery, relaxing but fun deep fall tint for the nails.

Thank you Aunt Dottie and Uncle Paul for always taking such wonderful care of us!
Happy Monday from this happy fam! That's us!

22 comments:

Meagan said...

What a fun trip!!! You guys are so cute! I love the last pic. The baby is getting so big!!

Becky said...

Awe! It looks like a great trip and you all have smiles on your face the entire time! It's always nice to get away for a bit and visit loved ones...that is what life is all about :)

Lindsey said...

It looks like you had the most fabulous time, yaya!!

Lauren said...

What a fun trip! Don't you just love spending time with family!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

looks like you had a great trip!! and what a cute family picture at the end!!

Renee said...

I am glad you had a great trip.

The Shabby Princess said...

Aw, so glad you had such a nice time visiting family and friends!

The Shabby Princess said...

Aw, so glad you had such a nice time visiting family and friends!

The Shabby Princess said...

Aw, so glad you had such a nice time visiting family and friends!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

The Farmer Files are such excellent hosts! Looks like a great trip!

Jon and Steph said...

Awe, it looks like you all had a wonderful time. I love all of your pictures!!

short southern momma said...

Wow, sounds like an awesome visit!! I love your pictures and you have a beautiful family! I love that nail polish! When I was in college being a waitress...I wore it constantly! {haha} Hope your week has gotten off to a great start! = )

Lucky in Love said...

So glad you got to spend that much time with your family and friends :)

Rachel H. said...

Looks like a great trip...glad that you were able to spend some time with your friends and family!

Tara Gibson said...

what a fabulous trip! your boys looked like they had a blast!

Jenny.Lee said...

You always have the cutest pics! So glad you had such a goo time on vacation!!!

pocket full of pink said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time!! What SWEET pictures! And loveeee your choice of polish!

Sandy Toes said...

How cute and fun!
sandy toe

Lis said...

Great pictures of your trip!! It looks like such a wonderful time - and I can totally see how you didn't want to leave - I wouldn't have either!! :)

And I LOVE I'm not really a waitress - it's the only red that I'll wear!!

Thanks so much for your sweet comment - I'm glad you like my blogsale - just hoping to get rid of some things I don't use/need for someone who will like em! :)

I CAN'T WAIT to meet you FRIDAY!!! :) YAY!! Let me know if you need directions or anything!! xoxo

Saskia said...

Your time in Arizona looked so much fun! I hope you're enjoying being home now though too!

xx

Gwen said...

What a wonderful time!!! I love all of the photos and I must try out this polish color. :) XOXO

Gooch Family said...

Wow you guys really did do everything while here, that is great! So glad you squeezed us in, it was great seeing you and your new cute edition!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved